Forums > General Industry > John Casablancas

Model

Alysia Katrice

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Has anyone had an experience with an Atlanta-based JC Center?  I'd like to know have you been hassled about rates, classes, or anything?

Feb 22 06 10:59 pm Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

To me, anything to do with JC's, Barbizon, or any other modeling school is a hassle...I hold them in the same regards as I do the scams such as explore talent and impact worldwide.

Feb 22 06 11:02 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

let me first ask you this: why do you want to be involved with them??

i don't think you will get very positive responses about them sad

Feb 22 06 11:02 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

Feb 22 06 11:03 pm Link

Model

Sky Above

Just a school. If you want legit work you need to go to an agency that doesn't offer classes, they are rip offs.

Side note, John Casablancas started Elite....however don't confuse the school with Elite one is a real agency one is way to bulk money.

Feb 22 06 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

JBPhoto

Belleville, Michigan, US

SO far everyone I've talked to that went there said it was a waste of time...and a lot of money.

Feb 23 06 07:28 am Link

Model

Chu

CrazyIsabelAurora wrote:
let me first ask you this: why do you want to be involved with them??

i don't think you will get very positive responses about them sad

Haha, I agree.

I believe Tyra Banks advice-why pay someone to teach you things that you will have to unlearn in the future (do to wrong technique) or that you can learn for free.

Feb 23 06 11:02 am Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Did/does anyone remember the commercials???  The jazzy theme music and the snapping fingers???  John Casablancas. . .yeah, yeah. . .John Casablancas. . .it was funny.

Feb 23 06 02:04 pm Link

Model

Angelus

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Sky Above wrote:
Just a school. If you want legit work you need to go to an agency that doesn't offer classes, they are rip offs.

Side note, John Casablancas started Elite....however don't confuse the school with Elite one is a real agency one is way to bulk money.

Yep. Dat's right!

Feb 23 06 03:30 pm Link