Forums > General Industry > How much do you expect to make???

Photographer

TJL

Lauderhill, Florida, US

This is for models who do not mind doing topless shoots for sites catering to the typical male audience who love t & a.

I am sure you know some of those sites, as there are thousands of them.

If a site pays you $50-$75/hr for topless, then how much do you stand to make?

Do you agree to do it only if there is a minimum time, such as three hours? If it were only $100-$200 (still $50-$75/hr) would you do the shoot?

There are those who will want to know if I am asking for my own benefit. The answer is "Yes, I am".

I pay my models extremely well for fully clothed shoots, and would like to get into shooting them in bra and panties at most, but do not want to insult them. Bra and panties are very close to topless, so I wanted to get your input.

You can PM me to keep yourselves anonymous, but if you don't care what some of those on here think, then post publicly.

**Photographers that shoot for those sites: if you wish to provide your pay rates for those type of shoots, you may PM me to keep yourselves anonymous too.**

Feb 21 06 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

TJL

Lauderhill, Florida, US

C'mon everyone...a little help please.

If you can reply to the Audrey thread, you can take a minute or two
to send me a PM or post directly.

It is not as though I am going to ask you to shoot with me.
I just need to know a fair figure for this type of shooting.

And photographers, don't be afraid to add your input.
It is not as though I am going to take food out of your mouths.

Feb 22 06 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Culture Photoz

Bloomfield, New Jersey, US

I want to do such shoots as well. I think you should just assess your budget, and post casting calls for the type of shoot you seek to do, and state the rates you can pay. If they do not respond, increase the rates, and so on. If they do respond, YOU are in the driver's seat as far as who can ride and who don't make the grade. $$$ it does great things when used properly.

Feb 22 06 05:27 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

I wish I could help you out.  I will only "imply" nudity, and right now. . .I'm only doing TFP/CD so. . .sorry.  Doesn't really answer your question.

Although. . .I have to admit that to some degree to say "I charge such and such" somewhat says you feel your ta tas are worth such and such.  Likewise for a photog to say I'll offer you such and such to display your ta tas for me. . .says he/she thinks they're worth such and such.  Which is why I'm not doing it.

Feb 22 06 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Culture Photoz

Bloomfield, New Jersey, US

Jayne Jones wrote:
I wish I could help you out.  I will only "imply" nudity, and right now. . .I'm only doing TFP/CD so. . .sorry.  Doesn't really answer your question.

Although. . .I have to admit that to some degree to say "I charge such and such" somewhat says you feel your ta tas are worth such and such.  Likewise for a photog to say I'll offer you such and such to display your ta tas for me. . .says he/she thinks they're worth such and such.  Which is why I'm not doing it.

No one should feel bad about their decision to NOT do nudes. Likewise, if someone is open to doing nudes, she ought to leave the shoot NOT feeling taken advantage of. Many women shows T & A in the clubs and other places, and sometimes they are videotaped doing it as well.

Feb 22 06 05:34 pm Link

Model

Inferi

Eagan, Minnesota, US

It just depends on the model.  SOme will be willing to work for only 1-2 hours while others won't.  As for me, it depends on teh shoot and what teh material is to be used for, then I will make a decision on pay, minimun times, etc.

Feb 22 06 05:44 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Tony Culture Photoz wrote:
No one should feel bad about their decision to NOT do nudes. Likewise, if someone is open to doing nudes, she ought to leave the shoot NOT feeling taken advantage of. Many women shows T & A in the clubs and other places, and sometimes they are videotaped doing it as well.

Unfortunately there are more politics involved in that decision than personal reasons.  I always wanted to pose for Playboy, but let's face it. . .not quite their "type."  Besides. . .like I said. . .there are politics involved.

But overall, I agree with what you said.

Feb 22 06 06:21 pm Link