Forums > Newbie Forum > im quite new.

Model

Narcissistic-Dolly

hey
im quite new to all this modelling malarky at the moment as ive onlt recently found the confidence to have people taking pics of me. YEAH!!! anyways my skin aint that perfect i know people can air brush but i dont want that. i dont like it when pics are tampered with too much. anyhow skin aint that great and got a few scars not many and quite small. how can i treat bad skin?
please help,my god!!!
take it easy now
x tiffany x

Feb 21 06 11:19 am Link

Clothing Designer

Virginia Marie Designs

Decaying Whore wrote:
hey
im quite new to all this modelling malarky at the moment as ive onlt recently found the confidence to have people taking pics of me. YEAH!!! anyways my skin aint that perfect i know people can air brush but i dont want that. i dont like it when pics are tampered with too much. anyhow skin aint that great and got a few scars not many and quite small. how can i treat bad skin?
please help,my god!!!
take it easy now
x tiffany x

welcome to mm smile

for bad skin i would advise treating it very gently, avoid anything harsh or specifically made for problem skin.  Try using a tea tree foaming face wash morning and night, avoid wearing make up as much as you can, drink lots of water and use fade out cream, its great for scars.

Feb 21 06 11:42 am Link

Photographer

WASH-HI PHOTO

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Got the eyes and they are photogenic....did not notice any decay? lol

Feb 21 06 12:45 pm Link