Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Hello MM'ers! 

Okay.  This is somewhat of a rant, but I'm at a loss.  Ideas are definitely welcome.  Here goes:

I have somehow, through all the hormones contained in the pill, and being slightly overweight, been blessed with an ample bosom.  I wear a 38-40 DD bra.  What's buggin me is that bras that are cute/feminine do not provide a great deal of support.  At best, they do little more than "cradle" my boobies.  Or at least this is what I've found.  Even our beloved Vicky has yet to produce a bra (that isn't a racerback bra. . .which us ladies know we can't wear with everything) that LIFTS large boobs.  Breasts are meant to sit "above" your stomach when encapsulated by a bra.  Really even when not.

Fact:  the bigger your boobs are, the heavier they are.  Face it, they are composed of fat and liquid (water and milk). .. that stuff is heavy!  I'm not someone's grandma.  I am just not quite ready to grab one of those orthropedic looking 18 hour bras.  No offense to those who love playtex.

So. . .my question is:  What is a busty gal to do???  Give up lace and satin for support???

Feb 19 06 05:34 pm Link

Model

Phoenix E

so don't think i can offer any real insight as i haven't worn a bra in years, but my recommendation would be to check out some of the specialty, hi end lingerie shops....they will be more expensive, but they will be more likely to have something that is just beautiful, and, if they don't, they can probably special order something for you. again, it will not be cheap to have a custom made bra....but it may be worth it....

Feb 19 06 05:45 pm Link