Model

Jarrett Horvath

Louisville, Alabama, US

I really don't even know where to start!  A friend talked me into taking some pictures and posting them on this site.  I don't even know if I have what it takes to be a model.  I'm just looking for any advice anyone can give me.  Tell me what you think of the shots I posted.  Thanks!

Feb 14 06 09:57 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

Well Jerrett, i think that you have that guy next door look, I think that if you had some profesional shots, work with lighting and concepts.
I would contact a stylist and get some spiffy duds and maybe work with a modeling coach to learn a little more about facial expressions and how to "pose" with out looking "posed" and what not.
I  have a model friend and she spends hours working on her "look" she "makes faces" in a mirror so she can learn the suttle differnt facial looks, "its all in the eye's" she said.smile
this is a tough industry and you have to work at your craft, its just like me as a make-up artist i need to "work " at working so i dont loose my skills. smile

Feb 14 06 11:37 pm Link

Model

Jarrett Horvath

Louisville, Alabama, US

Thanks for your advice!  I guess I just need to find someone in the field that can work with me.

Feb 15 06 02:56 pm Link

Model

Jarrett Horvath

Louisville, Alabama, US

Ok, I have some new pictures posted.. still no professional shots, but I took some on my  digital camera.  What do you think?

Feb 17 06 09:54 am Link