Forums > General Industry > Suggestions on Day-To-Day Printers?

Photographer

Bruce Caines

New York, New York, US

i am seriously considering retiring my epson C84 color printer. this is my everyday, document, desktop publishing and occasional snapshot printer. i use a 2200 for my real imaging.

i got the printer for free when we bought our power book. i quickly found out why. the C84 is a real ink hog and does NOT take kindly to non-epson refills. anything other than OEM causes the nozzles to clog and i've more than paid for the printer a couple times over.

anything that prints clean documents, decent color and is reasonably economic on ink is what is the goal.

oh yeah, and world peace.

Feb 13 06 06:13 pm Link

Photographer

Bruce Caines

New York, New York, US

bump

Feb 13 06 06:44 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Tracey Masterson

Shelton, Connecticut, US

Ink hog...'snicker'
At any rate, I will be shot down in a blaze of glory I am sure, but what the heck.
I am always here to help a Bruce in need.
I have an HP Photosmart and I really like it.  It serves it's purpose for me.  I once printed out this really cool picture of an angel with some candles that I had right clicked one night and it still looks great.
Mine is the 2510.  Not the newest and best, but very durable.

Feb 13 06 07:36 pm Link

Photographer

Bruce Caines

New York, New York, US

ohh good. now i know who to send the police to get my money from.  my usage fees are high.  wink  (i thought there was one missing...)

Feb 13 06 07:54 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Tracey Masterson

Shelton, Connecticut, US

Hey, you already forgave me for that!  No take backsies!  And I was drunk, remember?
Seriously, it sits right over my monitor and I am constantly asked about it.  Your stuff needs to be in a gallery.

Feb 13 06 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

Bruce Caines

New York, New York, US

bump

Feb 14 06 07:47 am Link