Phoenix, Arizona, US

rp_photo wrote:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/02 … nsey1.html

What's wrong with that?

Feb 13 06 03:25 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Awwwww... come on RP... give the poor guy a break... there could have been some SERIOUS weapons stashed inside those bras and panties... wink

Feb 13 06 03:30 am Link

Photographer

R. Olson (RO)

Seattle, Washington, US

*finishes mounting camera to dash of truck* Dayum good idea...... tongue

Feb 13 06 03:39 am Link

Photographer

JM Dean

Cary, North Carolina, US

Wonder if it had any sound on it. “Oooooo baby yeaâ€? followed by heavy breathing wink

Feb 13 06 04:20 am Link

Photographer

John Pringle

New York, New York, US

I guess the other was pissed that he could not get a copy or pan so well... But the guy should have used his own gear. and not on job time...

Maybe the other officer went to his significant other and told of such a thing in jest and she went into rage after feeling that she too could be on the tape... So out of defense of his own job...

Feb 13 06 05:59 am Link

Photographer

Gabriel

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

I saw this on the news while at the day job. I agreed that the guy should be terminated immediately. A guy I work with said no, that the officer is "is just a man, a human being" and that it was cool. LOL

A police officer, much like any emergency personnel, doctor, or even photojournalist, understands that he or she NEEDS to stand up to a higher ethical standard than the rest of us. Really, the girls don't have an expectation of privacy at the beach or mall or wherever he took those clips, but just a bit of maturity and human decency will tell you that's not something you need to be doing whether you are a police officer or civvy.

That said, the girl in the really short, white pleated skirt has got it goin' AWN. smile

Feb 13 06 01:50 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

One more reason to never trust the police unless you've bought them off.

Feb 13 06 04:37 pm Link

Photographer

Rp-photo

Houston, Texas, US

Gabriel wrote:
I saw this on the news while at the day job. I agreed that the guy should be terminated immediately. A guy I work with said no, that the officer is "is just a man, a human being" and that it was cool. LOL

I wonder how many of these types would be better fullfilled by getting into legitimate photography? It is a whole lot more satisfying when the subject wants to be shot and enjoys the work afterwards.

Feb 13 06 10:12 pm Link

Model

Brandon Smith

San Diego, California, US

They have kind of a vintage feel to them don't you think?  When is his gallery opening? :-)

Feb 13 06 10:24 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Brummitt

Clarkston, Michigan, US

Hey better that than sitting on the side of the road handing out $80.00 tickets for going 5 mph over.

Feb 13 06 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

I don't know... shouldn't the header be OWC: an Officer With Camera?

Feb 13 06 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

He is so not in my league. I mean, sheesh, he didn't even get them to take their shirts off or nothin!!

GWC!

Feb 13 06 10:53 pm Link

Photographer

Brandon Ching

Brooklyn, New York, US

LOL @ "cinematic efforts"

I hope he share's his post processing workflow, I could never get my dashboard mounted cam to produce results like that!

Feb 14 06 12:58 am Link