Forums > General Industry > To be or not to be

Photographer

Frank Hart

Port Republic, New Jersey, US

critical. that is./. A lot of prople here are so nicey nice and heap praise upon lousy junk photos posted by noth model and photographers. By so doing you make make someone feel good but you are actually doing them a disservice as they will just continue to put out the same crap and get nowere. On the other hand if you tell it like it is they get all huffy and throw hissy fits.  This is a digital medium and there are any number of programs that will allow pix to be made properly presentable. A lot of times the photographic content is acceptable but the presentation is way off. I can't understand why some people go ahead and post so much rotten junk photos. All they are doing is making themselves look bad. With newbies it is somewhat understandable but many experienced people who should know better post 2nd rate stuff. Many times it only takes a one click fix in an editor to make things right. It irritates me when muddy, murky pix are posted--so much so in fact that i will offer any model or photographer a free lesson in photo editing if they will stop by my place.

Feb 11 06 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

I save the more critical comments for direct private messages. And I make a point of being tactful. Unlike in the forums, where I clearly shoow no tact. wink

Feb 11 06 03:14 pm Link

Model

Jay Dezelic

Seattle, Washington, US

And let the truth be spoken...

Feb 11 06 03:15 pm Link