Forums > General Industry > Opinion needed on Agency

Model

Akaii

Manassas, Virginia, US

Since i have started modeling i have been more of an art model than a fashion or commercial model.. so i don't know much about agencies.

What is the general concensus on NY Model Management? I have heard mainly good things but want to do my research before i "ok"

thank you!!

Feb 08 06 12:20 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Feb 08 06 12:21 am Link

Model

Rachel DellaPorte

Montgomery, New York, US

They were the first agenc that I signed with - they got me a lot of work. I have a few friends with them now as well, and they get alot of castings and work... Def. a reputable agency without a doubt. Good luck smile

Feb 08 06 12:28 am Link

Model

Akaii

Manassas, Virginia, US

thanks for the info guys!!
i am going to call the agency tomorrow and see if this woman is legit.

Feb 08 06 12:34 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Welcome. Smart girl for asking.

Feb 08 06 12:35 am Link

Photographer

Hoot

Picayune, Mississippi, US

Celestial Sinn wrote:
Since i have started modeling i have been more of an art model than a fashion or commercial model.. so i don't know much about agencies.

What is the general concensus on NY Model Management? I have heard mainly good things but want to do my research before i "ok"

thank you!!

Celestial Sinn,

You're a beautiful girl, and if I ever get to Virginia, I'd give my left... well maybe not that, but I'd love to work with you. A lot.

Having said that, NY Models is one of the top agencies in NY, and while they specialize in the more, umm, unusual looking models, they do not represent 5'0" girls, and they don't start girls  as old as 21.

Check the link to the other thread. Someone is pretending to be a NYM booker and asking for web cam stuff or something.

Feb 08 06 12:40 am Link

Photographer

Hoot

Picayune, Mississippi, US

Oops, sorry. I really got to learn to type faster.

Feb 08 06 12:41 am Link