Forums > General Industry > Australian Model Site

Model

absurd_

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Is anyone aware if there is a site similar to MM for Australian users only?
Thanks for any help. smile

Feb 07 06 09:09 am Link

Photographer

AllenA

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

I'll be keeping an eye on this one, but I doubt you'll have any luck, my friend.

Cheers, from SA,

Allen

Feb 07 06 10:16 pm Link

Photographer

Steven Bigler

Schenectady, New York, US

As there are both Auzzies and Kiwis here... my bet would be NO.

Start your own... oh wait... Aussies have better things to do than sit on the internet... go have a surf!!!

Feb 07 06 10:42 pm Link

Model

absurd_

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Steven Bigler wrote:
As there are both Auzzies and Kiwis here... my bet would be NO.

Start your own... oh wait... Aussies have better things to do than sit on the internet... go have a surf!!!

Hahaha. I live in a gorgeous 'beach town' & am yet to touch a surf board here.

Feb 08 06 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

rexyinc

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

yup - pm me and i'll give you the list.. ones extremely hard to get on, it has a 3-4 month waiting list at the moment as each user is verified before your allowed access on!

other is instant.

Cheers
Rexy
Melbourne based myself.

Feb 08 06 11:03 pm Link

Photographer

Hoot

Picayune, Mississippi, US

Sorry, but I had to take it down.

Anybody that wants to know, please email me through MM.

Thanks!

Hoot

Feb 09 06 12:12 am Link

Photographer

rexyinc

oh you should see the shit fight going on, on one of the other sites forums about these gooses.. two idiots slagging each other off in a huge way and they have totally taken over the forums on another model site.

http://www.modeldirectory.com.au/com-cg … pl?dir=amd

unreal as the amount of crap that go's on everyone else has left the site ages ago.

Feb 09 06 12:30 am Link

Model

Kira Jaye

Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Ozmodel.com is another Aust. only model site.

Feb 09 06 01:39 am Link

Photographer

rexyinc

Kira Jaye Gardner wrote:
Ozmodel.com is another Aust. only model site.

yup - thats the one thats extremely hard to get on, it has a 3-4 month waiting list at the moment ( for forums ) as each user is verified before your allowed access on!

Feb 09 06 04:31 am Link

Model

Muse Me

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Ozmodel is full of dodgyness.  Once I got a request from some disabled American dude asking me to mail my autograph for his collection?!?!  wtf?!

Feb 09 06 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

AllenA

Rachel Frew wrote:
Ozmodel is full of dodgyness.  Once I got a request from some disabled American dude asking me to mail my autograph for his collection?!?!  wtf?!

Is it the fact that he was American, or disabled... or is there some implied kinkiness in 'autograph' that I've not been let in on?  smile

I don't personally see anything more dodgy there then anywhere else, but that's just me.  I've at least been able to see the profiles of a couple more SA models, and that's a positive thing.

I really don't have the time energy to delve into the forums there right now.  Maybe that's where it all falls down.

BTW, Rachel, you've got a couple of fantastic looks in your port... (and no, I don't want an autograph, even though I'm American)

I also ran into:

http://www.aussie-models.com/

I'll have a closer look at it later, so I'm not vouching for it being a reputable site or anything.

Cheers,

Allen

Feb 10 06 12:40 pm Link

Model

Muse Me

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Really?? Are you sure?  Even if I dipped my boobs in ink and pressed them onto some paper?  ohwell... your loss.  smile

Feb 10 06 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

AllenA

Rachel Frew wrote:
Really?? Are you sure?  Even if I dipped my boobs in ink and pressed them onto some paper?  ohwell... your loss.  smile

OK.... since you insist...

Feb 10 06 06:00 pm Link