Forums > General Industry > website needed !

Model

chloe_dior

Durham, England, United Kingdom

hi i am looking for a website to be made for me on a SHARED PROFIT BASIS i am NOT looking to pay upfront for anythink as i have bought the domain name .

i would how ever be looking for someone who would be willing to pay the googel fee for the 1st anual its around £25 for advertising

costs of site would be coverd by the 40 members waiting to join up . 

id want a members area costing £5 a month for members to view my pics and vid clips ect the name i have bought is chloedior.co.uk so it will get good trafic as there are sites with a sim name that will genarate traffic if the sites on googel 

i would also allow 20 members to join free of the site admins choice .
and would have a fast flowing chat room in the site any way plz reply and let me know if this would suit u .

i will only send 40 pics to start with as i have had a few scammers with this website idea just taking the pics and then no replys

Feb 07 06 03:45 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Try the MM Market with the other three people who have been actively seeking this arrangement for over six months with no success.

Feb 07 06 07:47 am Link

Photographer

Vance C McDaniel

Los Angeles, California, US

James Jackson wrote:
Try the MM Market with the other three people who have been actively seeking this arrangement for over six months with no success.

LOL, yeah the old web TFP...Hard sell.....

Feb 08 06 12:35 am Link