Forums > General Industry > Who is this model???

Model

Scoffman

Clovis, California, US

Feb 06 06 01:43 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

edit : nevermind you got it. smile

Feb 06 06 01:45 am Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

diary of a stalker.

note to self: don't ask for public help on next or current victim, er girlfriend

Feb 06 06 01:49 am Link

Photographer

Torrence Williams

Dallas, Texas, US

Craig Thomson wrote:
diary of a stalker.

note to self: don't ask for public help on next or current victim, er girlfriend

Sets a few Flags off over here too...

Feb 06 06 01:53 am Link

Model

Scoffman

Clovis, California, US

lol...no sorry man no stalker here, sorry if it may seem like that. If you want a little exlpanation why I'm asking is because I know her, shes one of my very good freinds online. And she keeps her job hush hush...so not to be rude or anything I was just curious to see if anyone knows who she models for thats all.

Feb 06 06 01:55 am Link

Model

Scoffman

Clovis, California, US

well if everyone is going to get the wrong idea here I can take it down. I was hoping to look for a little help. Owell people know adays people don't notice a honest and sincere question when its asked now aday about a friend.

Feb 06 06 01:57 am Link

Photographer

Torrence Williams

Dallas, Texas, US

Scoffman wrote:
well if everyone is going to get the wrong idea here I can take it down. I was hoping to look for a little help. Owell people know adays people don't notice a honest and sincere question when its asked now aday about a friend.

Well what sent up the flags, is you started off by saying "does anyone know who this model is".. That implies that you don't know her either. Then you threw in the part about you know her name is Bridgette..
Maybe your question should be re-phrased...

Feb 06 06 02:03 am Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Torrence Williams wrote:
Well what sent up the flags, is you started off by saying "does anyone know who this model is".. That implies that you don't know her either. Then you threw in the part about you know her name is Bridgette..
Maybe your question should be re-phrased...

Aye.

What information is there to be gleaned from a group of posters on a modeling/photography site that a self-confessed "good friend" cannot acquire directly from the person in question?

Feb 06 06 02:07 am Link

Model

Scoffman

Clovis, California, US

Yea, I didn't give enough info when I asked the question? I can see now how you guys saw that...sorry about the miss understanding. But yea ok since I guess its understandable now.

Feb 06 06 02:12 am Link