Forums > General Industry > Does age matter????

Model

Jay Dezelic

Seattle, Washington, US

safiraangel wrote:
Lol that's not a fair bet then if even you don't know. tongue

If you were closser, i would have gone and checked my driver's license to let you know.  But then you would have to come all the way to Seattle to collect the $50. You should never trust the internet. smile

Feb 01 06 02:36 am Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Feb 01 06 02:37 am Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Jay Dezelic wrote:

If you were closser, i would have gone and checked my driver's license to let you know.  But then you would have to come all the way to Seattle to collect the $50. You should never trust the internet. smile

Oh i don't care about the money i just wanted to know how close i was. smile

Feb 01 06 02:39 am Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Age is one of those things that has always fascinated me. People age so differently depending on how they've shaped their life. I truly do believe in the statement that People only get better with age. It's adds a depth to them that isn't always found when younger. Not necessarily talking abotu just models but in a general manner.

Edit: Please pardon the rambling. I'm on hour 8 of a 12 hour shift and am in one of those weird moods tonight.smile

Feb 01 06 02:43 am Link

Model

Jay Dezelic

Seattle, Washington, US

safiraangel wrote:
Age is one of those things that has always fascinated me. People age so differently depending on how they've shaped their life. I truly do believe in the statement that People only get better with age. It's adds a depth to them that isn't always found when younger. Not necessarily talking abotu just models but in a general manner.

I agree.  Some of my best friends are in there 80's.

Feb 01 06 02:50 am Link

Model

safiraangel

Killeen, Texas, US

Jay Dezelic wrote:
I agree.  Some of my best friends are in there 80's.

When I was growing up I spent alot of time hanging out with my mom and Dad's friends. And pretty much every guy I've dated has been 10, 15,20, or one time 30, years older than myself. It made for much more interesting conversations and more enjoyable relationships. That colors how I see beauty I suppose.

C'mon pull out the DL and fess up. You know you want to tongue

Feb 01 06 02:54 am Link

Model

Sabina N

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Geez... when young, I used to think age was very enviable... all those wise Elders in movies; each wrinkle earned through experience... then I heard my mother lying about her age, and didn't get the joke... and in grade 5, they made us all dress in black for my teacher's 40th birthday party. Everywhere, all these reminders that it's something to be ashamed of...

...I would think I'm a little younger than my age because I sleep a *lot,* and so have lived awake for a shorter time than average... but somehow, this just makes me feel older, heh :-P

Sonntag

Feb 01 06 03:08 am Link

Photographer

Moraxian

Germantown, Maryland, US

For what I am shooting age definitely matters.  All my models are 18 or older.  Period.  No exceptions. 

There is no upper limit as some of the ladies I've worked with are over 50 and are very popular...  smile

Feb 01 06 08:16 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

age, like size, matters in many areas...but as it pertains to your career, you dictate those terms.

Feb 01 06 08:21 am Link

Photographer

groupw

Maricopa, Arizona, US

The more I shoot, the more I like models 25 and older. They've had at least some exposure to being adults and tend to behave like adults when needed. Granted there are exceptions. I have a couple that are younger that I love to shoot and I enjoy their company. I'm just able to relate to them more as they mature.

Feb 01 06 11:37 am Link