Forums > Newbie Forum > Yes, another one of them!

Model

Danielle French

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

Big time n00b here. Just thought I'd step out and greet you folks, lest I come off as antisocial. I'm new here (obviously) and also new to modeling. I'm just looking to get into the swing of things, and what better way than to interact at a modeling forum? I'm going to college to be a video game designer. I seriously love anything geeky - games, anime, sci-fi. But as you can see, a very "girly" girl. I'm hoping to get to know a lot of you and meet a lot of new people. Seeya around.

Jan 30 06 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

ChrisO

La Habra, California, US

Welcome to MM!

Jan 30 06 04:43 pm Link

Model

Ivy Vynes

Toledo, Ohio, US

I'm new around here as well. So far so good on this site. I wish ya luck but you're pretty hot so I doubt you'll need it! *chuckles*

Jan 30 06 05:42 pm Link

Model

Veronicakes

Oakland, California, US

welcome to MM....i'm new, i'm from Oakland, CA--not so much a glamorous city but it has substance...

so you're on here for the potential, ey? good luck with your schooling. right now actually, i'm a certified massage therapist and in the process of landing a really good job at a Huge spa chain. How long will i be able to balance the 2?  i dont know...but i'm getting more and more excited about modeling...best wishes.  K

Jan 30 06 05:53 pm Link