Forums > Newbie Forum > Just wanted to say hello!

Model

Sherry Rose

Bay Minette, Alabama, US

Hi!

I just wanted to take a moment and say hello. I just officially sent in all of my information a couple of days ago, even though my profile says I joined in October of 2005 (that is when I signed up.) I have just now got all of my information in (pictures, bio, etc.)
Anyway....it's been awhile since I have modeled. I am a plus size woman, according to modeling standards, so there aren't a lot of photographers jumping up and down to work with me. I haven't always been a "bigger" woman, in fact, I used to weigh 98 lbs., but because of an illness (fibromyalgia) and the medications that I have to take, it has made me gain a good bit of weight. In addition, for awhile I wasn't able to do any exercising, however, that has changed, I am now doing Pilates and yoga. I am really interested in possibly doing some artistic work, as I have always thought that was very beautiful. I also like the costume theme work/goth look work, as that kind of takes me outside of myself and into what seems like another world...it's almost like acting!
I am also interested in commericial work. I realize I am probably too short for runway (unless it's for petite clothes).
I hope to get to know you....please feel free to leave me messages or add me to your friends list. Photographers and/or artists....I look forward to possibly getting to work with some of you in the future!
By the way, I am also interested in photography myself!

-Sherry

Jan 27 06 06:13 pm Link