Forums > General Industry > I want to thank

Makeup Artist

Tracey Masterson

Shelton, Connecticut, US

adrienne of Zswana wrote:

I would love to!
Thanks to the great MUAs I've worked with too!

Cool.  Could all of us in the Northeast pool some $$$ together to get Adrienne up here for a week? 
I want to thank Bruce Caines for being an inspiration.  No sarcasm.

Jan 23 06 09:01 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

'Monk wrote:
Thank you Adrienne for starting this thread smile

that too!  thank you!  (waving)

Jan 23 06 09:21 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Wright

Lansing, Michigan, US

I want to thank Adrienne for starting this thread as well as coming down to Tampa in a couple of weeks to shoot with me and also becoming a very good friend over the last few months.

I want to thank the photographers that have been kind enough to give me tips, show me guidance and allow me to observe them at their craft as my craft develops.

I want to thank all the people that I have met here on Model Mayhem.

I want to thank the fantastic MUAs that I have worked with.

But most of all I want to thank the many models that have been in front of my camera and allowed me to photograph them as well as develop my style and learn what it means to be a photographer. I have been blessed to work with some truly great models in the 10 months that I have been at this but there are a few that do stand out on their own. I slight none of the models I work with but this handful of models hold a special place in my heart for various reasons - Kori Belle, Mya, Natalie, Rachael Sue and the one that has not only changed the way I shoot but has changed my life, Audrey.

Jan 23 06 09:41 pm Link

Photographer

ELANFOTOS

Miami, Florida, US

redinhawaii wrote:
I might as well join in here, I also want to thank the crew of MM as I have very much enjoyed this site, it is getting better all the time.
I have made some wonderful new friends, gained some great supportive advice, and thruoughly enjoyed the comments / tags. I feel apart of a fun, alive, artistic, energetic community.
There are some wonderful photogs, models,& mua's on this site.
I especially want to thank those that I have had the opportunity to work with, talk with and find a friendship with. Many many thanks to all.
Aloha, Red

i would like to thank red for bringing his art into Mayhem and to the world! RED!the world awaits your vision!

T H Taylor wrote:
*Not gratuitously stroking*
You are both very inspirational models... Wish ya'll were closer.  sad

DITTO!!!!!!

Jan 23 06 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

ok, I know someone is sittin there sayin" I cant believe noone has been corny enough to say that". So, I will do it. *I* will stick my neck out and be the corny one tonight.

"I`d like to thank the Academy.........."

Jan 23 06 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
ok, I know someone is sittin there sayin" I cant believe noone has been corny enough to say that". So, I will do it. *I* will stick my neck out and be the corny one tonight.

"I`d like to thank the Academy.........."

The Academy of Radio Broadcasters? What's that got to do with Photography?

Jan 24 06 01:49 am Link

Model

Lady Bronze

Los Angeles, California, US

The great photographers that I have worked with thanking for taking the time to work with me and getting back my images in a speedy manner.
It's all about having fun and enjoying what you do!
T.H. Taylor, this is for you.
smile smile big_smile wink smile smile

Bruce Talbot and Mo Martinez..I thank you for your photography and friendship.

Jan 24 06 02:26 am Link

Model

Sascha

Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

The great photographers that I have worked with thanking for taking the time to work with me and getting back my images in a speedy manner.

I would like to join this thread by giving a holla to all the remarkable photographers I've had pleasure working with also.  Their names, MM# or website are on my profile page.  I highly recommend them to anyone that asks!

:::edit:::
also thanks to all the great wardrobe, MUA, and Hair stylists I've worked with!

Jan 24 06 03:17 am Link

Model

!Tiger!

New York, New York, US

Errrrrrrrr I dont usually answer posts but I followed my girl Sascha here(love ya hon) (and its 5 am in the bloody morning)

Id like to triple and quadruple what yall said -

To  the amazing  talented photogs, muas,stylists, err drivers  who have worked (and agreed to still do so) with my crazy ass. I want to say thanks tons for ure time and skill

and most of all- BIG props  for puttin up with my rambles - online and off ;-)

and errrrrrr a personal special love- : TODDY!!!!one day honey . Me- You- and the jim jams shall rock

......... and it shall be good

;-)Tig

Jan 24 06 03:59 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Hamza wrote:
The Academy of Radio Broadcasters? What's that got to do with Photography?

oh nevermind! lol

Jan 24 06 10:37 am Link

Photographer

WOLF WILSON

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I want to thank the models that I have had the honor and pleasure to work with, they are the beauty in my art.   
WOLF

Jan 24 06 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

I'd like to bring this thread back up to the top because the people around here just can't be thanked enough.

Jan 24 06 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

Valkyrur

Nelsonville, New York, US

Thank you for thanking me smile

Jan 24 06 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

Louis Braga wrote:
Thank you for thanking me smile

Oh... I.. didn't really..

Sure! You are quite welcome!

Jan 24 06 08:44 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

-sings-
For letting me pass you in my car.........

I so hate that song!

Jan 25 06 03:52 am Link

Model

No name

Chicago, Illinois, US

I want to thank my wonderful photographer's as well!  I've never had a bad experience and it's been truly a joy!   Jim Warren, Don Bersano and Adrian Nastase gave me something "extra special" out of the deal and that's friendship. I can truly call you my friends and you have enriched my life in more ways than just photography. I am truly grateful!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Elle

Jan 25 06 07:28 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Caines

New York, New York, US

Tracey Masterson wrote:

jesus tracey, if you don't cut that out i am never going to be able to get my head through my front door ever again.  thanks darlin'.

(am i finished blushing yet??)

Jan 25 06 08:30 am Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

Thanks to Araceli (#45762) for a wonderful photo session this past Sunday. She's a sweet and fun model to work with, and I'd work with her again in a heartbeat.

Edit: I should not be using this fine thread for evil purposes. The other 'thank you' has been removed.

Feb 01 06 07:04 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Tracey Masterson wrote:

Cool.  Could all of us in the Northeast pool some $$$ together to get Adrienne up here for a week? 

Yeah yeah! Bring me up people!

Feb 01 06 07:17 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Olivier

Sascha wrote:
also thanks to all the great wardrobe, MUA, and Hair stylists I've worked with!

And we thank you for mentioning us as so many always forget (in forums and credits wink)!

Thanks Adrienne for starting this  thread , i want to thank all the great teams i have worked with ( Models, Photographers,MUA's, Wardrobe stylist, Hairstylists, assistants and others), and the universe to give me daily inspirations to create .

Feb 01 06 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

i'd like to thank all the loser GWCs

who's poor behaviour and crappy images, makes mine look all the more better.....

oh yeah, and adrienne's parents, for thier lovely production..

Feb 01 06 07:53 pm Link

Photographer

Vance C McDaniel

Los Angeles, California, US

I'd just like to thank adrienne of Zswana for being the cuttest smart ass I know....You crack me up in the threads...Still got that apple teacher?  :-)

V

Feb 01 06 08:44 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

How did I miss this?

Thank you...D. Brian Nelson, for keep kicking my butt to do better.

Thank you...Marko, for tirelessly encouraging me to not suck so much.

Same goes for Marksora, and Todd (TH Taylor), although I will beat T to have Adrienne.  smile

Thank you Eric S. and Darryl Martin who always help me with tips, never fail.  You guys are the best.

Thank you Kaytee for being a super sweetie and a great model.

And I can't thank my super girl Erin enough for being my beautiful makeup artist, muse, best friend...without her I wouldn't be here today.  You ROCK!

Thank you Kristin Anne...for baking cookies.  Still have my FedEx account number, right?

Thank you...my Top 10 MM ladies (you know who you are).

Thank you, Tiger (Hannah) for calling me a sexxxxxxxy puppy.  lol

Thank you...people on the Audrey thread for being kind, sweet and human (except Wolfie, who isn't human).

And thank you Adrienne for starting this thread.  I am looking forward to having you around in March.  smile  Now, get better and stop being sick.  *lit a candle for ya*

Feb 01 06 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

GaryRichards Studio

STATEN ISLAND, New York, US

My Mutha thanks you!...
My Futha thanks you!..
My Sista thanks you!...
My Brutha thanks you!...
And I's thank you!...
*with tears*

Feb 02 06 09:21 am Link

Photographer

Dreams To Keep

Novi, Michigan, US

I want to thank all the little people who got me where I am today.

No, really, actual little people.  I use to shoot fetish for hotdwarves.com.  Talk about a lot of models complaining about the New York runway height restrictions....!!

Okay, how many of you actually tried to find hotdwarves.com on the net just now?

Feb 02 06 12:00 pm Link