Forums > General Industry > Alright... Enough is enough!!!

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Aren't the shooters on this site sick and tired of the constant photographer bashing threads?  Bloody hell, enough already.  Statements like:  "I'm tired of being hit on by photographers" and "Even great photographers are perverts...." are constantly being adressed by models; I'm F-ing fed up.
I have been a shooter for 13 years and am proud of what I do.  I have never had any problems with the models being "too irresistable to not hit on" or having to talk them into getting naked (90% of the time... they've asked me.)... once again..... fed up.

Bottom line:  You people need to realize that a person (man or woman) can and will monopolize any situation to satiate their perversion.  This means: Doctors, lawyers, butchers, bankes, nurses, flourist, bartenders, waste disposal people, teachers, millitary personel, fast food employees, retailers, farmers, clowns, piolots, flight attendants, Elvis impersonators .... etc. ALL have an equal abillity to to take advantage of peoples innocence and, in turn, take advantage of innocent people (sexually, financially, etc.).  I understand that this is a modeling site and that the forums address our industry in general but, the negativity only alienates and drives us apart... either stop it or balance it out.

Here's a trivial little idea:  How about we have a thread started (by a model) thanking the great shooters on this site (of which there are a ton) for actually taking the time to work with them (through their busy schedule) as well as speak on how they got the images back fast and furious and, how happy they were with the experience... This is the norm but, unfortunately, not interesting press... Bummer.

That's my rant.  I'm sorry that I felt the need to put up a less than positive post but, as stated in the opening...
Enough is enough....  Shooters unite!!!
My first bitching post!!!
Have at me (I know how you guys are!) smile

Jan 23 06 02:57 pm Link

Photographer

ThefStopsHere

Olympia, Washington, US

T H Taylor wrote:
Bottom line:  You people need to realize that a person (man or woman) can and will monopolize any situation to satiate their perversion.  This means: Doctors, lawyers, butchers, bankes, nurses, flourist, bartenders, waste disposal people, teachers, millitary personel, fast food employees, retailers, farmers, clowns, piolots, flight attendants, Elvis impersonators .... etc. ALL have an equal abillity to to take advantage of peoples innocence and, in turn, take advantage of innocent people (sexually, financially, etc.).  I understand that this is a modeling site and that the forums address our industry in general but, the negativity only alienates and drives us apart... either stop it or balance it out.

what the fu....??? CLOWNS???? What's next?? you'll start telling us there's no such thing as Santa Claus!!??!!

p.s.
you left out clergymen

Jan 23 06 03:01 pm Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

You can hit on me. Promise. Okay, please.

Jan 23 06 03:02 pm Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

And Santa Claus is real.

Jan 23 06 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

B Ellis Photography

Arlington, Texas, US

T H Taylor wrote:
Aren't the shooters on this site sick and tired of the constant photographer bashing threads?  Bloody hell, enough already.  Statements like:  "I'm tired of being hit on by photographers" and "Even great photographers are perverts...." are constantly being adressed by models; I'm F-ing fed up.
I have been a shooter for 13 years and am proud of what I do.  I have never had any problems with the models being "too irresistable to not hit on" or having to talk them into getting naked (90% of the time... they've asked me.)... once again..... fed up.

Here's a trivial little idea:  How about we have a thread started (by a model) thanking the great shooters on this site (of which there are a ton) for actually taking the time to work with them (through their busy schedule) as well as speak on how they got the images back fast and furious and, how happy they were with the experience... This is the norm but, unfortunately, not interesting press... Bummer.

That's my rant.  I'm sorry that I felt the need to put up a less than positive post but, as stated in the opening...

Church...."Amen"!

Jan 23 06 03:03 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Ian Weintraub wrote:

what the fu....??? CLOWNS???? What's next?? you'll start telling us there's no such thing as Santa Claus!!??!!

p.s.
you left out clergymen

it's true, you would never believe what they can make their 'balloon animals' into.  ahhh, the joys of getting propositioned by a man with a squeeky red nose....

Jan 23 06 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

ThefStopsHere

Olympia, Washington, US

DawnElizabeth Moderator wrote:
And Santa Claus is real.

yes, he is.  But it's rumored that lately, good ol' saint nick has been seen "adjusting" the girl elves' smocks in the workshop.

Jan 23 06 03:06 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Ian Weintraub wrote:

p.s.
you left out clergymen

Dang, you beat me. Clowns lol.

Jan 23 06 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

MWPortraits

Kansas City, Missouri, US

I'm not gonna have at you at all. I totally agree. If 99.9% of the people bitching had just taken some precautions, they'd have nothing to 'warn' others about, compain about, or bitch about. Shit happen, people, and it happens more often to you if you don't pay attention to what's going on around ya. Personally, I could live the rest of my life quite happily even if I never saw another "No show model" thread again...lol

Jan 23 06 03:07 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Like this?  (Shameless, I know.smile)

https://modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=22035

Jan 23 06 03:08 pm Link

Model

Miss Aimee

Sacramento, California, US

T H Taylor wrote:

PSTTT! Heres a little thank you coming in .3.2.1.
THANK YOU PHOTOGRAPHERS smile
Seriously though I see where you are coming from. Photographers NEED LOVE TOO!!!!!!!

Jan 23 06 03:09 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

Brian Diaz wrote:
Like this?  (Shameless, I know.smile)

https://modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=22035

yes, well i think so....  yes, thats it!

Jan 23 06 03:10 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

And Santa Claus is real.

Hey now!

Jan 23 06 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

T H Taylor wrote:
Aren't the shooters on this site sick and tired of the constant photographer bashing threads?  Bloody hell, enough already.

I felt the same way as you and did a little ranting of my own in a sick, twisted, perverted, looney tunes kind of way.

https://modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=25577

Jan 23 06 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Miss Aimee wrote:

PSTTT! Heres a little thank you coming in .3.2.1.
THANK YOU PHOTOGRAPHERS smile
Seriously though I see where you are coming from. Photographers NEED LOVE TOO!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!  Thank you Miss Aimee!!!  YaY  smile  smile

Jan 23 06 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Uhh....  What's your sign??

Jan 23 06 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

T H Taylor wrote:
Aren't the shooters on this site sick and tired of the constant photographer bashing threads?

No. In fact, I'm not one bit surprised. I hear this all the time from models I work with. I may not have a fancy set-up, and I may not have a portfolio of amazing yet generic images, and I may not posture and pontificate on the forums about everyone else being a GWC, but I DO have the confidence of knowing that NO-ONE will ever slag me off as a sleaze or a pervert or an abuser of people. And my business is a FETISH site.

I can safely say that 99% of the models I've worked with would work with me again without question, and would consider the work they did fun and engaging (or, if nothing else, somewhat weird but harmless). And yet each and every one of the career models I've worked with have a number (not one, not two, but a whole mess) of horror stories concerning so-called 'professional photographers' who seemingly have honed their skills to be able to get close to their real objective: having  attractive women in their periphery, in their space, where they are in control.

T H Taylor wrote:
Bottom line:  You people need to realize that a person (man or woman) can and will monopolize any situation to satiate their perversion.  This means: Doctors, lawyers, butchers, bankes, nurses, flourist, bartenders, waste disposal people, teachers, millitary personel, fast food employees, retailers, farmers, clowns, piolots, flight attendants, Elvis impersonators .... etc. ALL have an equal abillity to to take advantage of peoples innocence and, in turn, take advantage of innocent people (sexually, financially, etc.).

This is true. However, with the exception of doctors, none of the above place a woman in a vulnerable situation where she has to weigh doing something she feels uncomfortable with because someone is 'recommending' it. You're trying to make a lite generalization about something that is very close to the top of the peeve list for MANY women.

T H Taylor wrote:
I understand that this is a modeling site and that the forums address our industry in general but, the negativity only alienates and drives us apart... either stop it or balance it out.

Um, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for either. One is called censorship, the other is called blaming the victim, mmmmkay?

T H Taylor wrote:

To assuage someone's fragile ego? To redress some imaginary imbalance? HELL NO. Again, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any of this if I were you. Kudos are a bonus you earn by your professionalism and your ethos, not an entitlement that you can just demand whenever you want it.

Jan 23 06 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

Zion Imaging

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, US

You never told me that!

sad

Jan 23 06 03:18 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

kickfight wrote:

T H Taylor wrote:
Aren't the shooters on this site sick and tired of the constant photographer bashing threads?

No. In fact, I'm not one bit surprised. I hear this all the time from models I work with. I may not have a fancy set-up, and I may not have a portfolio of amazing yet generic images, and I may not posture and pontificate on the forums about everyone else being a GWC, but I DO have the confidence of knowing that NO-ONE will ever slag me off as a sleaze or a pervert or an abuser of people. And my business is a FETISH site.

I can safely say that 99% of the models I've worked with would work with me again without question, and would consider the work they did fun and engaging (or, if nothing else, somewhat weird but harmless). And yet each and every one of the career models I've worked with have a number (not one, not two, but a whole mess) of horror stories concerning so-called 'professional photographers' who seemingly have honed their skills to be able to get close to their real objective: having  attractive women in their periphery, in their space, where they are in control.

T H Taylor wrote:
Bottom line:  You people need to realize that a person (man or woman) can and will monopolize any situation to satiate their perversion.  This means: Doctors, lawyers, butchers, bankes, nurses, flourist, bartenders, waste disposal people, teachers, millitary personel, fast food employees, retailers, farmers, clowns, piolots, flight attendants, Elvis impersonators .... etc. ALL have an equal abillity to to take advantage of peoples innocence and, in turn, take advantage of innocent people (sexually, financially, etc.).

This is true. However, with the exception of doctors, none of the above place a woman in a vulnerable situation where she has to weigh doing something she feels uncomfortable with because someone is 'recommending' it. You're trying to make a lite generalization about something that is very close to the top of the peeve list for MANY women.

T H Taylor wrote:
I understand that this is a modeling site and that the forums address our industry in general but, the negativity only alienates and drives us apart... either stop it or balance it out.

Um, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for either. One is called censorship, the other is called blaming the victim, mmmmkay?

To assuage someone's fragile ego? To redress some imaginary imbalance? HELL NO. Again, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any of this if I were you. Kudos are a bonus, not an entitlement.

I would love to do that "quote section" thing but, unfortunately, my computer skills are pathetic and limited... Sorry!  smile
I'll just have to say that you made some valid points that are well stated... But I disagree with you.  Women, and people, especially those that stroll through life with blinders on, are just as vulnerable to any sort of manipulation as a model is in the hands of a photographer.  How about a person that installs security?  DSL installers, College professors (the list is endless).
Anyway,  Models know what they are getting into (excluding children) and do not need to be codelled (sp?) or protected; if they do not take the proper precautions....
Anyway, thanks for the response!

Jan 23 06 03:29 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

coddled.  smile

by the way I compleatly (sp-1) agree with you.  I'm very careful of who I work with, so I've never had a problem, thus never had to bash anyone.  But the guy thats fixing my transmission right now almost took me for 1500 dollars extra.  Ive got my eye on him now!

Jan 23 06 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

HypOnlineMedia

Clearwater, Florida, US

You forgot insurance adjusters in your list. And deli workers. Cut that meat! Cut that meat!

Jan 23 06 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Hypnotics World wrote:
You forgot insurance adjusters in your list. And deli workers. Cut that meat! Cut that meat!

Damn those insurance adjusters!!!!!  Trust me, the last time I needed them... They screwed me royally!!  smile

Jan 23 06 03:39 pm Link

Photographer

Valkyrur

Nelsonville, New York, US

Sorry ... but photographers SUCK (images .. ) smile

Jan 23 06 03:47 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

T H Taylor wrote:
I would love to do that "quote section" thing but, unfortunately, my computer skills are pathetic and limited... Sorry!  smile

Oh! Hey. We can totally turn this around, then!

When you hit the 'quote' link from a message, and get the 'Reply' text area (which has the original poster's quote in one section above, separated by bracketed signifiers), simply identify the place in the Original Poster's quoted text where YOU'D like to have the first quoted section END. In essence, you're editing the original quote into bite size sections that begin and end wherever you see fit.

Then, put your cursor at the end of the target sentence, and hit the space bar a number of times to give yourself some room for your comments... by doing this, you're essentially pushing the rest of the OP's quote down the text area.

At the END of the isolated quote section you just created, enter a right-pointing square bracket (this guy: [ ) enter a forward-slash (this guy: / ) and then enter the word quote. Then enter a left-pointing square bracket (this guy: ] ). This assumes that the TOP of the isolated quote section still has the signifier for the START of a quote block (usually the word 'quote', followed by a 'equals' sign, and the name of the Original Poster, bracketed as described above). You always get one start quote signifier for 'free' at the top of the original quote when you choose to reply with 'quote'.

Simply write your comments after this isolated quote section. Ta-da! Your message will show a section of isolated quote followed by your comment. Unless you're done, DON'T hit the "Reply!" button yet.

Repeat the same thing for the remainder of the OP's original quote text. Identify the place YOU want the quoted section to start, and preface the first word of the first sentence with a copy-n-paste of (or manually type) the start quote signifier. Rule of thumb: the start quote signifier always has the Original Poster's screen-name in it. The end quote signifier just 'closes' the quote block.

Keep in mind that you will still have a 'dangling' end quote signifier at the very end of the text area (it's the end quote signifier you got for free when you chose to do a reply in the first place).  Edit away!

smile

Jan 23 06 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

kickfight wrote:

Oh! Hey. We can totally turn this around, then!

When you hit the 'quote' link from a message, and get the 'Reply' text area (which has the original poster's quote in one section above, separated by bracketed signifiers), simply identify the place in the Original Poster's quoted text where YOU'D like to have the first quoted section END. In essence, you're editing the original quote into bite size sections that begin and end wherever you see fit.

Then, put your cursor at the end of the target sentence, and hit the space bar a number of times to give yourself some room for your comments... by doing this, you're essentially pushing the rest of the OP's quote down the text area.

At the END of the isolated quote section you just created, enter a right-pointing square bracket (this guy: [ ) enter a forward-slash (this guy: / ) and then enter the word quote. Then enter a left-pointing square bracket (this guy: ] ). This assumes that the TOP of the isolated quote section still has the signifier for the START of a quote block (usually the word 'quote', followed by a 'equals' sign, and the name of the Original Poster). You always get this signifier for 'free' when you choose to reply with 'quote'.

Simply write your comments after this isolated quote section. Ta-da! Your message will show a section of isolated quote followed by your comment. Unless you're done, DON'T hit the "Reply!" button yet.

Repeat the same thing for the remainder of the OP's original quote text. Identify the place YOU want the quoted section to start, and preface the first word of the first sentence with a copy-n-paste of (or manually type) the start quote signifier. Rule of thumb: the start quote signifier always has the Original Poster's screen-name in it. The end quote signifier just 'closes' the quote block.

Keep in mind that you will still have a 'dangling' end quote signifier at the very end of the text area (it's the one you got for free when you chose to do a reply in the first place).  Edit away!

smile

You have no idea how long it I've been wanting to know how to do this but (much like asking my girlfriend if I'm good in bed) was afraid to ask!!  Okay, I'll have to print this and keep it on file to study.
Thanks so much!
P.S. Sorry my respnses aren't as interesting as "Chilli's;"  I enjoyed that thread and was saddened by it's demise!

Jan 23 06 03:55 pm Link

Model

Jackalin

Holiday, Florida, US

You are so right. I have always been what most would call attractive. And I have had many different jobs and at each one I have found both good men and harasser's. I fined this to be true in all walks of life. Unfortunately people tend to talk about there negative experiences much more than the positive ones. Chalk it up to morbid human interest. How ever,  I have a shoot On Wednesday and I'm already sure it is going to be a great experience! And I will post accordingly:)

Jan 23 06 03:56 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

T H Taylor wrote:
You have no idea how long it I've been wanting to know how to do this but (much like asking my girlfriend if I'm good in bed) was afraid to ask!!  Okay, I'll have to print this and keep it on file to study.
Thanks so much!

As I'm sure you'll find out from your girlfriend, just bringing up a subject can brighten up a day more than you could imagine! smile

Glad I could provide some useful info, and let me know if any of this seems wonky or doesn't perform as advertised! smile

T H Taylor wrote:
P.S. Sorry my respnses aren't as interesting as "Chilli's;"  I enjoyed that thread and was saddened by it's demise!

You didn't play the egomaniac trip. You didn't have your masculinity challenged by my reply. You didn't play the 'compensate with bluster for other shortcomings' game like.... yeah, others who have been identified herein.

You replied not only like a man, but like a gentleman. Gentlemen can disagree and yet can share worthwhile information with each other. Gentlemen can show temperament without throwing tantrums. Gentlemen can accept there's room for many opinions.

So, thanks, T.H., for being a gentleman to another gentleman. smile

Jan 23 06 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Your camera or mine Dawn?

Jan 23 06 04:45 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Jackalin wrote:
You are so right. I have always been what most would call attractive. And I have had many different jobs and at each one I have found both good men and harasser's. I fined this to be true in all walks of life. Unfortunately people tend to talk about there negative experiences much more than the positive ones. Chalk it up to morbid human interest. How ever,  I have a shoot On Wednesday and I'm already sure it is going to be a great experience! And I will post accordingly:)

Good luck on your shoot Jackalin!

Jan 23 06 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

kickfight wrote:

As I'm sure you'll find out from your girlfriend, just bringing up a subject can brighten up a day more than you could imagine! smile

Glad I could provide some useful info, and let me know if any of this seems wonky or doesn't perform as advertised! smile

You didn't play the egomaniac trip. You didn't have your masculinity challenged by my reply. You didn't play the 'compensate with bluster for other shortcomings' game like.... yeah, others who have been identified herein.

You replied not only like a man, but like a gentleman. Gentlemen can disagree and yet can share worthwhile information with each other. Gentlemen can show temperament without throwing tantrums. Gentlemen can accept there's room for many opinions.

So, thanks, T.H., for being a gentleman to another gentleman. smile

Obviously, haven't put your help post into effect yet... I neet to practice!
Anyway, two things:  thanks for the Gentleman compliment... "I said good day Sir! (Gentlemen disagreeing!)
Second:  Love the word "wonky" and use it frequently (to the humour and dismay of my friends.)... Spend some time in the UK did you??

Jan 23 06 04:54 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

T H Taylor wrote:
Thanks so much!

Don't be afraid to ask!!!  It's only human not to know everything...

Dude, if you have to ask your girlfriend, there's obviously a problem!  So ask her before she leaves you for a GWC just to piss you off!!!  Nothing wrong with wanting to improve ones sex life...

Jan 23 06 09:04 pm Link

Model

Sascha

Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

I completely understand where the original poster is coming from, but unfortunately, sexual harrassment and forced rape DO happen in this industry (as well as other industries... just that MM is primarily about our industry) and there's nothing wrong with fellow models in the MM community trying to warn others about any perverted or potentially dangerous photographers they've met or worked with.

the major factor that's contributing to this is that our industry often times puts a model in an enclosed room (studio) with a photographer (usually not a friend, often times just got to know or stranger) or required to travel to a remote location (beach, desert, parking lot you name it).  Often times it is deemed inappropriate by photographers when a model brings an escort so she goes alone, and especially in shoots set up on sites as MM, the shoot often is a testshoot or a TFP and some photographers do not have an MUA/stylist present.  And, often times when sexual harrassment or rape attempt does happen, the model does not really have anything to prove, and sometimes the law enforcers just shrug off such complaints by arguing that since the model willingly went to the studio/location with this photographer=stranger, it indicates the model's consent and thus she already has a weak case to start with. 

I can also see why there tends to be more photographer-bashing threads by a female model because photographers are predominantly male, and there are more female models than males : ( 

having said that, there IS a thank-you thread on MM right now, to which I participated & sent my gratitude to all the great photogs and crew I've worked with : ) I myself have never had a single case of harrassment/sexual abuse by a photographer to this date, and hopefully I will continue to make clever decisions on whom I work with and I will continue to meet great photographers.

Jan 24 06 04:54 am Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

Hypnotics World wrote:

I wonder if they'll still be making those commercials now that the golden boy is once again watching the Super Bowl from his couch.

Jan 24 06 09:39 am Link

Model

Ehn Tee

Detroit Beach, Michigan, US

There's a lot of negativity on these forums lately...Always someone bitching about something around here!! Photographer's being pervs, bashing quality of work on whether you photoshop or not, models lying....lets try to get over it smile

Jan 24 06 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Sascha wrote:
I completely understand where the original poster is coming from, but unfortunately, sexual harrassment and forced rape DO happen in this industry (as well as other industries... just that MM is primarily about our industry) and there's nothing wrong with fellow models in the MM community trying to warn others about any perverted or potentially dangerous photographers they've met or worked with.

the major factor that's contributing to this is that our industry often times puts a model in an enclosed room (studio) with a photographer (usually not a friend, often times just got to know or stranger) or required to travel to a remote location (beach, desert, parking lot you name it).  Often times it is deemed inappropriate by photographers when a model brings an escort so she goes alone, and especially in shoots set up on sites as MM, the shoot often is a testshoot or a TFP and some photographers do not have an MUA/stylist present.  And, often times when sexual harrassment or rape attempt does happen, the model does not really have anything to prove, and sometimes the law enforcers just shrug off such complaints by arguing that since the model willingly went to the studio/location with this photographer=stranger, it indicates the model's consent and thus she already has a weak case to start with. 

I can also see why there tends to be more photographer-bashing threads by a female model because photographers are predominantly male, and there are more female models than males : ( 

having said that, there IS a thank-you thread on MM right now, to which I participated & sent my gratitude to all the great photogs and crew I've worked with : ) I myself have never had a single case of harrassment/sexual abuse by a photographer to this date, and hopefully I will continue to make clever decisions on whom I work with and I will continue to meet great photographers.

Sascha, thanks fo the post!

First, understand that i am well aware of the fact that there are pervys in our industry... My point is:  We are not children.  We should be VERY concious that yes, being alone or in a remote situation with anyone is potentially hazerdous thus. we should take it upon ourselves to be more resopnsible for our own safety.  If you are the type of model that feels vulnerable when being alone with a strange, new shooter... You should bring an escort anyway (regardless of the shooters feelings).  I know that some photogs don't like the escort thing but, once again, it's your duty to look out for your safety and, if they don't dig the esort being there, this is obviously not the best shooter for you so, leave..... The end.  Me, personally, I don't give a damn if the model wants to bring Jesus Christ out lord as an escort... I'll have him white card for me (Can you imagine the wonderful back lighting he could create?!?  smile ).

Basically, I started this thread because it is becoming so common place for models to bitch and moan about photographers( on and off of this site) without sitting back and realizing this:  The norm is fun, healthy, comfortable creation of a product (art) in which both parties usually end up happy (but you never, especially these days, hear about that and, I was getting a bit fed up.).

Well that's it!  Once again, thanks for posting and your thought were greatly appreciated!!

Resolve:  Consequently, Thanks to Adrienne for starting the "thanks" thread (dedicated to me, Hot Toddy" I might add!  Whoo hoo!)   How ever, it still disturbs me that the "Pro shooters who are pervys" and the "watch out for this guy" threads have two to three times more post than the thanks thread...
Puts things in perspective, don't it?  sad

Jan 24 06 03:37 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Nadin wrote:
There's a lot of negativity on these forums lately...Always someone bitching about something around here!! Photographer's being pervs, bashing quality of work on whether you photoshop or not, models lying....lets try to get over it smile

Damn skippy!   smile

Jan 24 06 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

ELANFOTOS

Miami, Florida, US

so whats a nice  girl like you, doing in a place like this?

uhhh...
whats your sign?

Jan 24 06 03:40 pm Link