Forums > General Industry > lets see how many models help me out.

Model

Sysamsbe

Los Angeles, California, US

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other good casting sites for the NYC area besides craigslist and NYcastings?

Jun 08 05 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I can not complain about your first post for does anyone remember my first post?

But you sound desperate,  and by knowing CL and NYcastings, you know more than most so it is doubtful that you will get much help.  It would be nice but. 

But now that I said so you will get a reaction which a note on how all the funny business works.

Jun 08 05 08:52 pm Link

Model

Sysamsbe

I am not desperate at all i just know that there is alot of available work out there and was wondering where to find it. Nothing wrong with that.

Jun 08 05 09:35 pm Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

I did not say you were desperate but that you sound desperate.

It is  a good question but like I said I think you know more than the average bear.

Jun 08 05 09:41 pm Link

Model

Sysamsbe

I guess your right cause no one has answered me lol. By the way your pics are great!

Jun 08 05 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

urban prospect

New York, New York, US

Try fashion mannuscript  also CTI  if they are still around

Jun 08 05 09:53 pm Link

Photographer

Fred Brown Photo

Chicago, Illinois, US

Posted by Sysamsbe: 
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other good casting sites for the NYC area besides craigslist and NYcastings?

What about the Agency circuit? Castings run through those as well. At least the ones that rep what you're looking for. Try Talent Agencies as well which as you probably already know is different from the Model Agency circuit.

Jun 09 05 12:24 am Link