Forums > General Industry > Hair (again)

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

Every post these days requires an "again" notice. 

I was looking through my port and noticed that the images that show pubic hair are at the bottom and are older images.  The models in the newer photographs don't have pubic hair.  I also noticed that the three models with pubic hair were all Asians.

Time does march relentlessly on.  Does ethnicity have anything to do with it?

(I expect this particular post to do well, as any post about nudity, young models, perversity or pubic hair almost alway does.  (Does the preceding sentence make the post self-referential?  (Do self-referential posts limit follow-ons?)))

-Don

Jan 21 06 10:39 am Link

Model

StacyJack

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

hair today, gone tomorrow.

Jan 21 06 10:48 am Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

I was just going through some of my older photos and I discovered what has to be Sharon Lima's only nude photoshoot.  For those of you who don't know her she is a well known television personality in Miami, has done a lot of Spanish language movies and has a variety of beauty titles.  She is one of those models that did it once and never again.

I am thinking about using the photos but what struck me and others was that the photos were dated because she had pubic hair.  She is gorgeous, none-the-less.

I have no comments on your other comments, but it is interesting how styles change.

Jan 21 06 10:48 am Link

Model

club Jeska

Riverside, California, US

pubic hair is nasty
even if i were 20 in the 80s
I seriously doubt i would have had a bush
(just my opinion)

am i aloud to speak of a g/g experiance i had?

Jan 21 06 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Krueger

Huntsville, Alabama, US

jeskavardinski wrote:

If not here, feel free to email it to me directly...

-Dave

Jan 21 06 09:13 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Krueger

Huntsville, Alabama, US

I think it's because of global warming.  Have you noticed that men are wearing their hair so short these days they all look like skin heads.  Same reason.  Global warming.  It's just too damn hot for all that hair.

Clothes will be the next thing to go, so I quite smoking and am eating healthy, too.  I don't want to die before we get to that phase...

-Dave

Jan 21 06 09:18 pm Link

Model

Brandy Engle

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

The industry wants you to have a body of a 10 year old, literally! lol

I find that people are 50/50 on this, either you like it or you don't.

Jan 21 06 09:42 pm Link

Photographer

Special Ed

New York, New York, US

jeskavardinski wrote:

*Grabs a bag of popcorn, a soda and waits patiently staring at the screen*  wink

Jan 21 06 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Krueger

Huntsville, Alabama, US

Brandy Engle wrote:
The industry wants you to have a body of a 10 year old, literally! lol

The younger the skin, the more flawless it is.  That's just nature.   

I like that young skin as much as anyone, but I really prefer to wait until the baby fat goes away (anywhere from late teens to mid twenties) because I REALLY like the shrink-wrapped skull look that you can't get from a child.  :-)

-Dave

Jan 21 06 10:02 pm Link

Model

Miya

San Diego, California, US

Dave Krueger wrote:
I think it's because of global warming.  Have you noticed that men are wearing their hair so short these days they all look like skin heads.  Same reason.  Global warming.  It's just too damn hot for all that hair.

Clothes will be the next thing to go, so I quite smoking and am eating healthy, too.  I don't want to die before we get to that phase...

-Dave

wuahahahaha you are so sick :-P

Jan 23 06 09:31 am Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

I blame Bush!

Jan 23 06 09:35 am Link

Model

Dana Nicole

NEPTUNE, New Jersey, US

I think it definitely is an ethnic thing, as well as a popularity thing.

My friend Heather is married to a man from the Czech Republic and he prefers her to have a little bit.  "The natural" look, so she says.

I personally don't like it. 

However, some girls and guys argue that if it's gone you look like a little kid. 

Most people I know are either bare or have a landing strip.

Jan 23 06 11:32 am Link