Forums > General Industry > Photo placement on profile

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that where your pictures fall in your profile is how they get their attention? It's almost as if people look at the first two rows and keep it moving from there.

hmmmmm

Jan 21 06 09:32 am Link

Model

Arthur's Town, Cat Island, Bahamas

Yup, I've noticed that too. But, as we all gain experience that top row gets better and better. While the other rows may contain older, and maybe not as good photos. Just a thought...

Jan 21 06 09:37 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I've noticed how much clothing the model has on is inversely proportional to the number of comments and views.

Take a look at my portfolio....you'll see my most viewed two images are in the last two rows.

Jan 21 06 09:44 am Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

00siris wrote:
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that where your pictures fall in your profile is how they get their attention? It's almost as if people look at the first two rows and keep it moving from there.

hmmmmm

On my profile, the opposite is true.  The photos on the bottom row are the ones with the most comments.

Simple solution -- if the images on the top rows are compelling, then people will scroll down.  Otherwise, ...

Jan 21 06 10:48 am Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Looknsee Photography wrote:

On my profile, the opposite is true.  The photos on the bottom row are the ones with the most comments.

Simple solution -- if the images on the top rows are compelling, then people will scroll down.  Otherwise, ...

lol - I guess you have a point - i gotta step up my game - lol

Jan 21 06 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

00siris wrote:
lol - I guess you have a point - i gotta step up my game - lol

Seems to me that the images at the bottom of your portfolio are the ones with the most comments, too.

Jan 21 06 12:55 pm Link