Forums > Newbie Forum > Does it really surprise you when...

Model

StreetGodess

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

im here for probably the 5th time tonight? get used to it people haha!!  i'm not trying to be a comment (for better choice of words) "Hog" im just trying to get some suggestions to improve my work.. and i think you MM members are the perfect way to do so.. whats appealing to your eye? let me know!

Jan 20 06 09:27 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Farrell

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Welcome, you are lovely indeed! Just keep shooting with key photographers and be as creative as you can.........if you were closer I'd work with you for sure.....I was in Burlington 2 years ago on my way to Toronto to see a friend.....ate at a place on Appelby line? Forgot the name, like a sports bar.....met a friend there too.....

Jan 20 06 09:46 pm Link

Model

StreetGodess

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jay Farrell wrote:
Welcome, you are lovely indeed! Just keep shooting with key photographers and be as creative as you can.........if you were closer I'd work with you for sure.....I was in Burlington 2 years ago on my way to Toronto to see a friend.....ate at a place on Appelby line? Forgot the name, like a sports bar.....met a friend there too.....

right by my house too bad we couldn't turn back time! wink

Jan 20 06 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

Photowerk

Hey SG,

I will give you honest coments on your port ...

1) Your bio states that you have experience .... It does not show in your port !

2) You ask for paid assignments ... With the experience you got, I have doubts !

3) You study in clothing design ... I only see off the rack rags on your pics !

4) Your port is your business card ... Invest in it .

Sorry but you asked for it girl !!!!

Jan 20 06 09:50 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Farrell

Nashville, Tennessee, US

StreetGodess wrote:

right by my house too bad we couldn't turn back time! wink

Damnit how true......what was the name of that damn place anyhow LOL

Jan 20 06 09:50 pm Link

Model

StreetGodess

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Jay Farrell wrote:

Damnit how true......what was the name of that damn place anyhow LOL

haha it depends which one theres a few but i live off appleby and its not THAT long of a road so thats why i said it was right by my house!

Jan 20 06 09:52 pm Link

Model

Matt Humphrey

well you have your pr skills honed, now if you need lens time there is this guy.............

Jan 20 06 10:40 pm Link

Photographer

DerekJason photography

Los Angeles, California, US

Use your real name.........

Jan 20 06 10:45 pm Link