Photographer

Kruse Images

ST JOHN, Mississippi, US

I put a post in the critique forum to get feedback on images and what I was doing wrong...I'm losing my eyesite so I can't tell if it's me or the images I put up on the web.....they look different here than on my pc b/4 I upload them...the mods moved it to photography talk...no one will bother to reply to it there...very disappointed in MM for not letting me get a critique I feel I really needed.

Jan 17 06 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

It was moved for your benefit.  You weren't looking for a critique of your photos' artistic qualities.  You were looking for more general technical advice.  Also, more photographers frequent the Photo Talk forum.  I was trying to help.  Honest.

BD, MM Moderator

P.S. Here's the thread in question:
https://modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=24892

Jan 17 06 11:55 pm Link

Photographer

Kruse Images

ST JOHN, Mississippi, US

Thanks Brian.....but no one will reply there...I need help...I'm old and kinda cranky lately. My time for being a photog is short, really sucks but not as bad as others that have much more to deal with.

Jan 18 06 12:14 am Link

Photographer

DerekJason photography

Los Angeles, California, US

You still have a strong eye good luck to you.

Jan 18 06 12:17 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

flashman wrote:
I put a post in the critique forum to get feedback on images and what I was doing wrong...I'm losing my eyesite so I can't tell if it's me or the images I put up on the web.....they look different here than on my pc b/4 I upload them...the mods moved it to photography talk...no one will bother to reply to it there...very disappointed in MM for not letting me get a critique I feel I really needed.

Sounds to me like you need your monitor calibrated...

Jan 18 06 12:19 am Link

Photographer

Kruse Images

ST JOHN, Mississippi, US

Thanks Derek...I'm clueless when it comes to a pc...I turn it on (I did find the big button) other than that I learned to fumble around in photshop a little. Monitor is a few months old, a dell.

Jan 18 06 12:26 am Link