Forums > General Industry > New Rule, let me start!

Photographer

LaMarco Photography

Somersworth, New Hampshire, US

If your ass and your knees are at the same level, you might be getting to old to model with your ass out.

If you are under 18, do not ask me where I hang out for it I am an adult and do not hang out anymore. LOL

If you are a photographer and only have pics of people who are bond and gaged, please do not try to make me see the art in it.

I am done.. next..

Jan 16 06 11:45 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

everyone go home now...mm is no more apparently.

Jan 16 06 11:46 am Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

LaMarco Photography wrote:
If you are a photographer and only have pics of people who are bound and gaged, please do not try to make me see the art in it.

Not a specific knock on you, but I only have one.

If you are a model/photographer/stylist/MUA and do not see the art in photos of bondage, please don't knock it and/or ask "Why?".  We wouldn't do it if we didn't have our reasons, and we obviously see art (or in some cases money).

Jan 16 06 11:47 am Link

Model

Jay Dezelic

Seattle, Washington, US

One (wo)man's trash is another (wo)man's art.  The poit of art is often to break rules.  I think applying rules here (onther than what is imposed by the FCC) makes no sense unless it is something you want to see more of.

Jan 16 06 12:30 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

If your ass and your knees are at the same level, you might be getting to old to model with your ass out.

Okay, so no seated nudes...

Jan 16 06 12:32 pm Link

Photographer

LaMarco Photography

Aesa wrote:

Not a specific knock on you, but I only have one.

If you are a model/photographer/stylist/MUA and do not see the art in photos of bondage, please don't knock it and/or ask "Why?".  We wouldn't do it if we didn't have our reasons, and we obviously see art (or in some cases money).

A good idea is a good idea, but a portfolio filled with only images like that is a little diff. I have seen many pics like that I would say were very cool. I am talking more the back room 2 megapixel photos more so then real photography. Just seemed to long to say at the time,, besides, it is all a joke anyway..

HAHA!  Joke funny... well maybe not.. Its monday I need some slack I guess.. LOL

Jan 16 06 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

LaMarco Photography

Brian Diaz wrote:

Okay, so no seated nudes...

Brain,, no no please.. LOL

Jan 16 06 12:34 pm Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

A good idea is a good idea, but a portfolio filled with only images like that is a little diff. I have seen many pics like that I would say were very cool. I am talking more the back room 2 megapixel photos more so then real photography. Just seemed to long to say at the time,, besides, it is all a joke anyway..

HAHA!  Joke funny... well maybe not.. Its monday I need some slack I guess.. LOL

Sorry, just people knocking on "bondage" in general has been getting on my nerves lately.  There are a lot of facets to bondage/fetish photography, and if you are only speaking of one of those facets, say so, don't lump everything together.

(Again, saying "you", but not you specifically, people in general)

Jan 16 06 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

f-alan

Detroit, Alabama, US

Stop hoping that we can take out your love handles as though we were the Digital David Copperfields.

2.  Dont think that everyone else pays so we should give just "you" a break on the fees
    there are 100 just yous

3.  Stopping booking me today for yesterdays shoot with 2 week in advance notice money

Jan 16 06 01:30 pm Link

Model

Inferi

Eagan, Minnesota, US

Okay, here are my rules:

1.  Have fun.
2.  Create art.
3.  Enjoy what you do.

That is all.  If you are doing thesee three things, everything else shouldn't be so difficult.

Jan 16 06 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

Looknsee Photography

Portland, Oregon, US

Aesa wrote:

I like your bondage images, Aesa!

Jan 16 06 01:52 pm Link

Photographer

f-alan

Detroit, Alabama, US

Inferi wrote:
Okay, here are my rules:

1.  Have fun.
2.  Create art.
3.  Enjoy what you do.

That is all.  If you are doing thesee three things, everything else shouldn't be so difficult.

Well, I feel really stupid now.  These are great rules

Jan 16 06 02:01 pm Link