Forums > General Industry > New Project/Model Recommendation

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I just wanted to say I had an awesome shoot today! You know, one of those shoots where you kick back after the model has left and you say, "That's the stuff!" Anyways, you want an awesome shoot with an awesome model? Be sure to book Lady Bronze (MM#13444) for your next project.

The images posted below are very very rough drafts of what the final products will look like. These images will be on table-top happy hour menus at local sports bars/grill. This is not the final product. I just wanted to post something and give kudos to this very awesome model.

I'm an extremely happy man right now!

https://www.johnjebbia.com/temp/r2.jpg

Jan 14 06 08:07 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Jan 14 06 08:36 pm Link

Makeup Artist

ROSHAR

Los Angeles, California, US

on my screen the sauce is looking kinda light brown.... looking at the body area it is near it looks.....not like BBQ sauce.

Is there any way you can tweek the color of the sauce to make it more of a redder color? More to where at first glance the viewer sees BBQ sauce?

Jan 14 06 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Roshar wrote:
on my screen the sauce is looking kinda light brown.... looking at the body area it is near it looks.....not like BBQ sauce.

Is there any way you can tweek the color of the sauce to make it more of a redder color? More to where at first glance the viewer sees BBQ sauce?

hmmm... i may need to calibrate my monitor

Jan 14 06 08:51 pm Link

Photographer

Amanda Schlicher

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

ew...

I have a serious problem with food debris.  I avoid eating with my hands as much as possible, I hate the smell of food on people's hands, or when people get food on their faces (even if they wipe it off... I'm still momentarily grossed out.)  In college I wouldn't let my boyfriend touch me at all after he ate pizza until he washed his hands because it really grossed me out to smell it.  I refuse to do dishes because I won't touch food debris on a plate.

And I really don't like pictures of people covered in food. I guess it's just a quirk.

But it's a fun concept for a bar/grill menu.

Jan 14 06 08:56 pm Link

Photographer

MB Photography

Paradise Valley, Arizona, US

I can see the concept of nude model/finger food working wonderfuly in a sports bar menu but this particular image doesn't look very appetizing.   Show us the finished product soon.

[p.s  I've seen Lady Bronze's post in the forums and she certainly comes accross as a professional, lucky you !!]

Jan 14 06 09:00 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Crazy Benny

Rochester, New York, US

well it made me hungry smile

Jan 14 06 09:02 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Berumen wrote:
I can see the concept of nude model/finger food working wonderfuly in a sports bar menu but this particular image doesn't look very appetizing.   Show us the finished product soon.

[p.s  I've seen Lady Bronze's post in the forums and she certainly comes accross as a professional, lucky you !!]

Thanks! She was very professional.. even had her nails done.. something a lot of girls forget/refuse to do before a shoot.

Again, this is nowhere near the finished product. (I have about 30 images to choose from with different poses..) most of these the background will be cropped out, and they will most likely be black and white.. also picture it with the menu overlayed on top.

I was mostly excited to get a rough draft up and give props to this wonderful model.

We'll see.. this is a spec project for me. I think with the right marketing I should be able to sell the idea.

Jan 14 06 09:06 pm Link

Photographer

VRG Photography

Tallahassee, Florida, US

Nice concept, John!

I could see that being in a bar, even on the menu. Does the girl come with the chicken? wink

Jan 14 06 09:11 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

VRG Photography wrote:
Nice concept, John!

I could see that being in a bar, even on the menu. Does the girl come with the chicken? wink

I really don't know what makes her come.. we didn't test those waters. wink

Jan 14 06 09:12 pm Link

Photographer

Special Ed

New York, New York, US

John Jebbia wrote:

I really don't know what makes her come.. we didn't test those waters. wink

To funny! smile

Jan 14 06 09:16 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

I am surprised the bar will let shots like that go on their menu. Especially if it is a family place at one time or another during the day.
I also wonder how well the shot will go over with the customers. I know for one thing that the Carls Jr commercials where they take a bite of the big sloppy burger, chewin like they took way too big of a bite, and a bunch of ketchup and all that drippin allover them and all around their lips only makes me want to NOT eat there.

But ya know, shots like that could make you big money on an adult "splosher" website.

Jan 14 06 09:42 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
I am surprised the bar will let shots like that go on their menu. Especially if it is a family place at one time or another during the day.
I also wonder how well the shot will go over with the customers. I know for one thing that the Carls Jr commercials where they take a bite of the big sloppy burger, chewin like they took way too big of a bite, and a bunch of ketchup and all that drippin allover them and all around their lips only makes me want to NOT eat there.

But ya know, shots like that could make you big money on an adult "splosher" website.

Oh, I assure you these aren't going in family restraunts. I have a few leads already.. just need to get the sample package done, then hit the streets.

Jan 14 06 11:29 pm Link

Model

Lady Bronze

Los Angeles, California, US

"JEBBIA IS A GENIUS."

I think its just NAUGHTY darlin!

You were an absolute RIOT! Had an awesome time working with you! And thank you for the kind words....

now go and unlock Brucie!!!! :-P

Jan 17 06 02:21 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Lady Bronze wrote:
"JEBBIA IS A GENIUS."

I think its just NAUGHTY darlin!

Ahhhh.. so THIS is the reason I am getting all this hate mail!

Lady Bronze wrote:
now go and unlock Brucie!!!! :-P

Ok, I'll go let that little pervert out.

Jan 17 06 04:25 pm Link