Forums > General Industry > Denied members re-appearing

Model

Ever Art

Chicago, Illinois, US

I am confused....when clicking on some avatars it says "member denied" but then I see the member showing up on MM with brand new portfolio # with a different name.

If you are denied, are you allowed back in again? I guess I'm wondering about the issue of multiple ports and how many ports are allowed per person, because theoretically, you could keep making ports using different names. 

(I know the FAQ says one portfolio per occupation)

Jan 13 06 06:00 pm Link

Photographer

Lund Photography

Puyallup, Washington, US

ART OF ARIANE wrote:
I am confused....when clicking on some avatars it says "member denied" but then I see the member showing up on MM with brand new portfolio # with a different name.

If you are denied, are you allowed back in again? I guess I'm wondering about the issue of multiple ports and how many ports are allowed per person. 

I've asked the same question, but due to some techy stuff, people here are only blocked via the email address they provide. The boss man reviewed with me some of the fine details, and w/o some more in depth scripting, you'll see it happening. If people want in, they'll find ways around certain restrictions..

Jan 13 06 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

ART OF ARIANE wrote:

If you are denied, are you allowed back in again? I guess I'm wondering about the issue of multiple ports and how many ports are allowed per person. 

I'd guess the mods are quit busy and are not all up on the "wanted" posters to block them from reapearing as a new person.

If someone is a photographer and a makeup artist and a stylist, they can have a profile for each hat they wear, no problem.

I've seen one photographer with two profiles on here, but he is a moderator so I guess its ok.

For the price we pay, it's still very well worth the glitches.

Thank you Tyler!!!

Jan 13 06 06:09 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

ART OF ARIANE wrote:

Whenever you see that, please use the Contact-A-Mod form to let us know.  If you know the old denied MM#, too, that would be ideal.

In some cases, it might just be someone who couldn't get their act together to properly complete their original profile submission and started over from scratch with a new one.  Those people are fine.  But in some cases, it might be someone who got banned for inappropriate behavior and needs to STAY gone.  We want to know about those ones.

Jan 13 06 06:15 pm Link