Forums > General Industry > Oh no! Not another GWC thread...

Photographer

Michael Gundelach

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

These threads are popping out everywhere here on MM.

"I got contacted by a GWC. So creepy - he ask me to do nudes."
or like this one
"Is there a save way not to get raped and killed by a photographer (or the other way around)?"

I agree that since there are a lot of women are involved in the model scene a lot of so called "photographers" will be around here too, only to see naked women and probably get off on it... But hey - that is part of the business. If you don't know it - you might not be right for the job. Isn't it normal to know something about a profession, bevor you consider taking it?

It seems to me that a lot of girls are here because they think there is some easy money here (and blame GWCs for thinking there is some easy booty). I believe they should think again...

So maybe you should stop blaming GWCs contacting you when you have a port shot by a GWC...

Jan 12 06 01:52 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Hartsoe wrote:
So maybe you should stop blaming GWCs contacting you when you have a port shot by a GWC...

Heh...very sound logic, but I'm sorry you're about to be flamed by everyone else.

Jan 12 06 01:59 am Link

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

raveneyes wrote:

Heh...very sound logic, but I'm sorry you're about to be flamed by everyone else.

Getting out the marshmallows...

Jan 12 06 02:01 am Link

Photographer

Michael Gundelach

raveneyes wrote:

Lol - yeah maybe. But I guess I can take the heat... I consider myself a GWC anyway... wink

Jan 12 06 05:01 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Well, I just registered bangamodel.com and will soon be looking for models for it.. any takers? I'm serious.

Jan 12 06 05:10 am Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

Hartsoe wrote:

Lol - yeah maybe. But I guess I can take the heat... I consider myself a GWC anyway... wink

Hey Hartsoe. Lets start a thread about good German White Wines.  Maybe we can get some good comments about that topic.

Yea way to many GWC'S topics out there for sure.  Gets kind of dull for sure. bs

Jan 12 06 07:12 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

i would imagine, if statistics could be taken, GWC fodder far outweighs the model wannabees.

Jan 12 06 07:12 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

John Jebbia wrote:
Well, I just registered bangamodel.com and will soon be looking for models for it.. any takers? I'm serious.

I was gonna, but as someone who owns about 80 domain names, some active, some not, including 3 brand new ones in the design process, I didn`t bother.

Jan 12 06 11:05 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

GWC must have been asleep when this was started. I expected him to have the first reply,lol.

Jan 12 06 11:07 am Link

Photographer

giovanni gruttola

Middle Island, New York, US

to which I reply...yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. OH....BTW...that was a random reply directed at absolutely no one (I'm just looking to increase my post #'s)

Jan 12 06 11:10 am Link

Photographer

Rp-photo

Houston, Texas, US

bobby sargent wrote:

Hey Hartsoe. Lets start a thread about good German White Wines.  Maybe we can get some good comments about that topic.

Yea way to many GWC'S topics out there for sure.  Gets kind of dull for sure. bs

GWC = German Wine Connoisseur?

Jan 12 06 11:13 am Link

Photographer

Michael Gundelach

rp_photo wrote:

GWC = German Wine Connoisseur?

Hehe - now THAT'S some cool title. I'll open a bottle of Riesling on that and have it with some salmon...

Jan 12 06 12:04 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

John Jebbia wrote:

I prefer to bang pretty girls tongue

Jan 12 06 12:06 pm Link

Photographer

Photos by Gary

Redford, Michigan, US

Pat Thielen wrote:
Getting out the marshmallows...

thats it, we can turn this in to a flaming marshmallows thread.  any takers?

Jan 12 06 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Tejas Photography

Houston, Texas, US

bobby sargent wrote:

Yea I spent a few years in Heilbron.  There was a wine fest in town my first day, almost went to jail, damn street kept swaying.  Great white wines.

Jan 12 06 12:17 pm Link

Photographer

Ivan123

Arlington, Virginia, US

Hartsoe wrote:
These threads are popping out everywhere here on MM.

These thread popped up long ago.  Actually, the boards seem to have been exhausted by the effort.  Everything that could be said had been said.  But, alas, everyone was just resting up and now it is back.  But you can't start a thread complaining about too many GWC threads because that is a GWC thread.  So just stop it.  (I confess, I thought for a moment about starting a thread noting that there had not been any GWC threads for a couple of weeks but realized that would defeat the purpose.  Ah, irony.)  I propose a software fix, any post (including this one) that uses those initial will be instantly deleted.  Or, maybe just start a dedicated GWC board.  ALL GWC posts would have to go to that one board.

Jan 12 06 12:23 pm Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Plus- aren't most of the paying jobs on MM from this group?  Why bite the hand that feeds?

Jan 13 06 01:28 am Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

F*CK! Don't post that acronym here. It incites instant rage in many people. Including myself.
Except, I do love the original GWC! wherever he is.....He said he would TFP with me until I couldn't walk! SLAMMIN!

Jan 13 06 01:35 am Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

John Jebbia wrote:

idea stealer!!!!!! at least someone took it when they found it wasn't taken.

Jan 13 06 01:36 am Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hartsoe wrote:

Hehe - now THAT'S some cool title. I'll open a bottle of Riesling on that and have it with some salmon...

Aren't most reislings too sweet for fish? I thought they were primarily a dessert wine. My father Bernhard Freidrich Muller collects them...(Reislings, not salmon....)

Jan 13 06 01:38 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Lapis wrote:

Aren't most reislings too sweet for fish? I thought they were primarily a dessert wine. My father Bernhard Freidrich Muller collects them...(Reislings, not salmon....)

no no no
it's a common misconception among Americans that German rieslings are all sweet
they run the gamout from dessert sweet to bone dry
a good troken kabinet would be gorgeous with fish

Jan 13 06 01:49 am Link

Photographer

John Paul

Schenectady, New York, US

John Jebbia wrote:

I saw one of the models who I've worked with on a site known as "Bang Bros".. in the "Big Mouthful" section.. 

I think there's a chance she would be interested..

Mmmm  hmmm............Yep! 

http://www.pbase.com/john_paul/tonya_trzebny

https://www.pbase.com/john_paul/image/51420478.jpg

JP

Jan 13 06 04:05 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Lapis wrote:
idea stealer!!!!!! at least someone took it when they found it wasn't taken.

I'll sell it for $200 if anyone is interested.

Jan 13 06 04:31 am Link