Forums > General Industry > Outfit suggestions.

Model

ChrissyD

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I have a shoot on saturday and im trying to figure out what i should wear i need three to four outfits. check out my profile and let me know what you think would look best on me.

Jan 11 06 08:14 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

what's the shoot for? what did you and the photographer talk about you wearing?

Jan 11 06 08:44 pm Link

Model

lalaleee

Stevens Point, Wisconsin, US

You seem like an athletic person, and if you want to add sports/fitness photos to your portfolio, an idea is to bring just a sports bra and some boy shorts to wear.  I did that for a couple of shoots and it was really fun... the photographers enjoyed it too. It's easier to pose when you don't have to worry about wrinkle here, panty line there, etc. It's like being naked without being...naked....

just a thought

Jan 11 06 08:59 pm Link

Model

ChrissyD

Baltimore, Maryland, US

IsabelAurora wrote:
what's the shoot for? what did you and the photographer talk about you wearing?

she said freestyle its my photos

Jan 11 06 09:22 pm Link

Model

ChrissyD

Baltimore, Maryland, US

michelle_d wrote:
You seem like an athletic person, and if you want to add sports/fitness photos to your portfolio, an idea is to bring just a sports bra and some boy shorts to wear.  I did that for a couple of shoots and it was really fun... the photographers enjoyed it too. It's easier to pose when you don't have to worry about wrinkle here, panty line there, etc. It's like being naked without being...naked....

just a thought

i was thinking about doin that its good to hear that someone else thinks its a good idea

Jan 11 06 09:23 pm Link

Model

Jeri Lynn Astra

Pleasantville, New York, US

Generally, I aim for a variety if there's nothing specific I need.... maybe a suit, a trendy "club" outfit, something classic, and something casual?

Do you have anything you just really love to wear? That makes you feel sexy or powerful or just plain hot? Or that you often get complimented on when you wear it?

I also keep a running list when I get ideas of outfits I'd like to shoot in. Makes that "I don't know what to wear" moment a little easier....

Jan 13 06 12:34 am Link