Forums > General Industry > Seattle Stained Glass...

Photographer

KC foto

VAN NUYS, California, US

Hi I am new to posting in forums...so hopefully this is an ok spot to post this....

I am looking for someplace in seattle to shoot a model on the 29th of Jan that has stained glass windows and perhaps a spiral stair....but mainly looking for stained glass windows....the more run down the place is...the better....but anything with some stained glass would do....the larger the better as well...

if you have any info please let me know!
thank you!
kacey

Jan 11 06 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

Creative Image

Avon, Connecticut, US

Call up the Chihuly people -- he and his group are in Seattle.  I think their place is called something lilke "The Factory".  It'll be in the phone book.  No doubt, he is the best glass designer and maker in then US, and maybe the world (outside Murano at Venice).
Ron

Jan 12 06 11:24 am Link

Model

Jay Dezelic

Seattle, Washington, US

Creative Image wrote:
Call up the Chihuly people -- he and his group are in Seattle.  I think their place is called something lilke "The Factory".  It'll be in the phone book.  No doubt, he is the best glass designer and maker in then US, and maybe the world (outside Murano at Venice).
Ron

I have met Dale Chihuly a couple times.  He is a very nice guy.  His museum along the waterfront in Tacoma has a number of outdoor glass sculptures that subjects can be positioned in front of. - but they sculptures have a modern look.  My guess is that you would need a sign-off by both the museuma and city of Tacoma.

Jan 12 06 11:32 am Link