Forums > General Industry > I have a chance to shoot with lithium picnic and..

Model

Magnoliamodel

... i need to know good locations in the united kingdom to discuss with him as to when he would be in london next. Anyone from england here know any professional places or good areas to shoot???

Thanks soo much MM's xxx

Jan 11 06 04:13 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

Phil is a doll.  Have fun.

Jan 11 06 05:26 pm Link

Model

Inferi

Eagan, Minnesota, US

Cool!  Hope you find a good location!

Jan 11 06 08:03 pm Link

Photographer

Jack D Trute

New York, New York, US

I heard lithium and thought I heard the bell for my medicine.

Damn,  I hate that bell.

Dec 23 06 05:22 pm Link

Photographer

digital Artform

Los Angeles, California, US

You should put something more like "Need UK Shoot Locations Help" in the subject line

Dec 23 06 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

RBDesign

North East, Maryland, US

Magnolia or Nola wrote:
... i need to know good locations in the united kingdom to discuss with him as to when he would be in london next. Anyone from england here know any professional places or good areas to shoot???

Thanks soo much MM's xxx

Do a few in the square. Better yet do something really freaky in Knightsbridge, right across the street from the Sheraton, be sure to include the on-lookers.

RB

Edit: When I was in London last year I did have a few models come to the bar to meet me in the Knightsbridge, did not have a camera on me at the time but next time I am there I will do a shoot right across the street and will include all of the proper people looking out of the windows with the stewards rushing here and there.

Dec 23 06 07:12 pm Link

Model

Tiara Lestari

Jhanaydāh, Jhanaydāh, Bangladesh

Ok im officially jealous.

sad

Dec 23 06 08:03 pm Link

Model

Innamorata

Lancaster, England, United Kingdom

Lestari wrote:
Ok im officially jealous.

sad

Me too!

Dec 23 06 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Magnolia or Nola wrote:

Thanks soo much MM's xxx

My younger brother lives in London, I can send you his email if you like and you can ask him where good places are.

My guess is, knowing where Philip will be would aid in selecting locations. Also knowing Phil, I don't think I've seen much "location" shooting from him, but I may be wrong.

Best wishes,
Craig

Dec 23 06 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

Magnolia or Nola wrote:

Thanks soo much MM's xxx

he can shoot anywhere, just put yourself in his hands and youll be ok

Dec 23 06 11:11 pm Link

Model

Sandra

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

WOW!!! That is amazing congrats lady! smile I have a secret crush *blush* *cough, Lithium Picnic, cough*

You should bookmark this thread so when you have the new photos you can show off the goods big_smile

*sandra

Dec 23 06 11:17 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

Sandra wrote:
WOW!!! That is amazing congrats lady! smile I have a secret crush *blush* *cough, Lithium Picnic, cough*

You should bookmark this thread so when you have the new photos you can show off the goods big_smile

*sandra

Im not sure if hes still talkin to me after chicago but sandra if all goes as planned in jan/ feb I will be working with him again, sandra your welcome to partake. you were a good team member and I would love to have you back

Dec 26 06 06:03 am Link