Forums > Newbie Forum > New from the Netherlands!

Model

Dewika

Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands

Hi there everybody!

I'm new here, and I've seen some wonderfull accounts already!
Take a look at my profile, and when possible, give me some feedback about my photo's.

Cheers, Dewika

Jan 09 08 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

thegaryclark

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Welcome to this crazy place called Model Mayhen. Good luck on all your shoots and may you  never have to udder the word "FLAKE".

Jan 09 08 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

Evan Shorrock

Silver Spring, Maryland, US

Welcome to MM Dewika.

As per your request I checked out your images and my main suggestion would be that you need to get out and work with more photographers. Working more should get you better diversity in your images, better quality, and you should probably start to feel and look a bit more natural in front of the camera.

Make use of the "Browse" tab to local for local photographers and stylists, see if you can find some whose work you like and then feel free to comment, tag or message them letting them know you like their work and would be interested in working together some day.

Also, don't miss out on the "Casting" tab which both allows you to look through local castings for something you might fit into well but also lets you create casting calls of your own.

I wish you well, keep active here on MM and I'm sure you will quickly see your port filling up. Good luck.

Jan 10 08 09:27 am Link