Forums > General Industry > I'm looking for an agent/agency

Model

Nina Hibbler-Webster

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I'm not sure if I posted this in the correct place but here it is...

I'm looking around for a good reputable agent/agency to represent me. I consider myself a plus size model and have experience in theater as well. I would like to break into doing commercial, editorial and catalog print stuff and also land some acting spots. (Commercials would be great for starters.)

Please let me know if you know of any that I would fit in with. I welcome your suggestions.

Thanks.

Jan 06 06 10:38 am Link

Model

Rachel DellaPorte

Montgomery, New York, US

Nina Hibbler wrote:
I'm not sure if I posted this in the correct place but here it is...

I'm looking around for a good reputable agent/agency to represent me. I consider myself a plus size model and have experience in theater as well. I would like to break into doing commercial, editorial and catalog print stuff and also land some acting spots. (Commercials would be great for starters.)

Please let me know if you know of any that I would fit in with. I welcome your suggestions.

Thanks.

I would suggest contacting somebody in Tenn. for this information... they will have a lot mor eknowledge of the market then people that do not work or live there (or have) will. After all, you don't want someone to just search google.com for Tennesse agencies and give you a list of every scam in the state, hehe. I live in NY and to be honest, I have no idea what type of market there is in Tenn. - what agencies are there, etc..... so the only I thought had to help you out was to google.. hehe. (If you do ask someone locally,  make sure you make a point of asking for the good, or repuitable agencies.... once again, you don't get a list of everyone that considers themselves to be a magager or own an agency.)

Good luck,
Rachel

Jan 06 06 10:51 am Link