Forums > Newbie Forum > Who is that guy???

Model

Tomei

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Hi everyone!  I'm new.  My name's Tre Anthony and I'm from the DC area.  I'm a scorpio and I like evenings out, long walks on the beach, a woman with a sense of humor, and men who aren't afraid to cry... sorry, wrong site.

I do really hope to gain something from being here and look forward to meeting and interacting with others on here.

Happy New Year!

Jan 01 08 04:49 pm Link

Model

Starlitt

Manteno, Illinois, US

Welcome to the Mayhem Tre! You have the start of a wonderful port.

Jan 01 08 05:27 pm Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

Hello Tre, Welcome to the site! :-)

Jan 01 08 09:29 pm Link

Model

Tomei

Thanks so much!

Jan 09 08 08:22 pm Link

Photographer

Evan Shorrock

Silver Spring, Maryland, US

Welcome to Model Mayhem...

Be sure to check out both newmodels.com (http://newmodels.com) for some tips for beginning models as well as CLTs thread at the top of the Newbie Forums about surviving on MM, it should help make sure you're making the most of your time and efforts here and should help make sure you don't piss anyone off (doubt you would but hey, safety first)

Don't hesitate to use the "Browse" tab up top to look for local photographers and stylists... comment, tag or message them letting them know that you like their work and would be interested in working together.

Additionally be sure to check out the "Casting" tab to look for local projects that you might be well suited for.

With a bit of work and determination you should see yourself doing quite well in no time.

Jan 10 08 09:22 am Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

Evan Shorrock wrote:
With a bit of work and determination you should see yourself doing quite well in no time.

Well, as long as all the tears aren't clouding your vision. Sissy!

https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e372/mrpoodledoo/36_12_6.gif

Jan 10 08 01:02 pm Link

Model

Voodoo Howyacall

Austin, Texas, US

Tre Anthony wrote:
My name's Tre Anthony and I'm from the DC area.  I'm a scorpio and I like evenings out, long walks on the beach, a woman with a sense of humor, and men who aren't afraid to cry... sorry, wrong site.

....Not too far off. I swear some people use this site as a half-assed dating service.

-D.

Jan 10 08 01:04 pm Link

Photographer

BritWoollardPhotography

Chicago, Illinois, US

HAHA. Hi, welcome!

big_smile

Jan 10 08 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

normad

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

Welcome to MM!!!
Hope you have fun here :-)

Jan 10 08 01:07 pm Link

Model

Tomei

Thanks for the welcomes!

Yeah, I had a feeling that some people might use this place as a but if a dating site...  It's bound to happen when you get a large number of attractive people together.... on the internet.

I'll take that sissy comment as a joke, though I don't know you to be on joking terms with you like that....

Jan 11 08 12:44 pm Link