Forums > General Industry > Thank God for MM

Model

chelsey

Lea Hill, Washington, US

I've been on OMP for almost a year and have only maintained Platinum status until a month ago I switched to bronze cause I felt it wasn't doing anything for me.  Anyways this month I was going through my bills and I noticed a $19.95 charge on my CC from OMP.  Usually in the past I have always gotten an internet recent payment emailed to me.  So basically they billed me for a subscription I didn't even use.  This morning I tried to call them to get them to credit me back.  Both people I talked to were complete assholes.  They kept giving me this big run around how they couldn't do anything and if I didn't have a reciet they couldn't refund me without proof so I said I could have my bank give them a copy of my bill but they said thats not proof enough and that I would have to talk to someone else who is never around and that would give me a call when he got around to it.  I'm going to just have my bank dispute it, but its unreal that they have no problem taking my money from me but want to jack around to fix it. I know mistakes happen but there are better ways to solve them.  I'm just glad there is such a great service around like MM

Jun 02 05 01:49 am Link

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

Yeah, I know how you feel about OMP I had a different problem with payment. I actually had made a payment for March of this year and they cut my month short and didn't give me a refund. They are money hungry and very greedy. That's why I barely check that site or update my port.

Jun 02 05 03:21 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Yes Tyler What ya gonna do about this problem?

Jun 02 05 03:30 am Link