Forums > General Industry > tpf offers you can refuse

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

spoke with one of my many hot model gal pals, and was discussing TpF offers...she said she had one offer from a dude that wanted her to do nude damsel in distress shots in exchange for semi new leather bondage wear...i laughed so hard i almost soiled my depends...what offer have you had that you just couldnt say yes to?!?

Dec 16 05 09:59 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Christopher Payne

North Chicago, Illinois, US

"Semi-new"???

Dec 16 05 10:28 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MP Make-up Artistry

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

well i was getting paid for a comertial for Slim fast but i turned the comertial down because they wanted me to actually make the actress FATTER, with gelitin appliances. and shading. I just couldnt do it i mean i could have bacuse i have the knowlege and power too but I just couldnt make my sefl do it. I now cant look at any "diet" comertail the same way.

Dec 16 05 10:40 pm Link

Model

Gone Baby Gone

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Even worse, the offers for TFP bodypainting, oh, and by the way, he doesn't have a studio so he'll have to come to your place.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Dec 16 05 10:42 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

It's a little long but this was the funniest one so far.

This is very much a modeling positon. . You would be the client receiving the massage, keep in mind that like any massage you would be positioned laying on your stomach with a towel or sheet covering your back side. A very beautiful and professional massage couple will be giving the massage. The scene would be lit by a dozen candles and the last scene of the video would be you wearing only a mans white button down business shirt. you would have a flask of massage oil and would be dribbiling it on the females back while the male massages the oil in. After a while the female would get up and kneel behind you and the male would kneel in front of you. Kind of makeing you the middle of a sandwich. the male would slowly unbutton your white shirt and the female would slide the shirt off your shoulders. it would be shot from such an angle that although you are nude, nothing will be seen because you are being blocked by the male in the front and the female in the back. the male would lean over your shoulder and kiss the other female model while you reach around and run your finger down the males back....then it fades to black.

When I turned the offer down they accused me of being immature and out of touch with my sexuality.

Dec 16 05 11:03 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

BCG wrote:
spoke with one of my many hot model gal pals, and was discussing TpF offers...she said she had one offer from a dude that wanted her to do nude damsel in distress shots in exchange for semi new leater bondage wear...i laughed so hard i almost soiled my depends...what offer have you had that you just couldnt say yes to?!?

semi-new leather is the distressed look, don't you know anything?

Dec 16 05 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

Alyssa Lovelle wrote:
Even worse, the offers for TFP bodypainting, Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Why is that so horrible?

Dec 16 05 11:56 pm Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

Nemi wrote:
This is very much a modeling positon. . You would be the client receiving the massage, keep in mind that like any massage you would be positioned laying on your stomach with a towel or sheet covering your back side. A very beautiful and professional massage couple will be giving the massage. The scene would be lit by a dozen candles and the last scene of the video would be you wearing only a mans white button down business shirt. you would have a flask of massage oil and would be dribbiling it on the females back while the male massages the oil in. After a while the female would get up and kneel behind you and the male would kneel in front of you. Kind of makeing you the middle of a sandwich. the male would slowly unbutton your white shirt and the female would slide the shirt off your shoulders. it would be shot from such an angle that although you are nude, nothing will be seen because you are being blocked by the male in the front and the female in the back. the male would lean over your shoulder and kiss the other female model while you reach around and run your finger down the males back....then it fades to black.

Oh my, I think I need to excuse myself for a few minutes...

Dec 17 05 12:03 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

area291 wrote:

Oh my, I think I need to excuse myself for a few minutes...

Be careful getting up...don't want to strain anything

Dec 17 05 12:05 am Link

Photographer

HypOnlineMedia

Clearwater, Florida, US

That was quite....descriptive...

Dec 17 05 12:07 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

I think I am the one giving the offers...

Like hey wanna drive to Pomona for no money and dress up in corsets but in a "tasteful" high fashion erotic way. By the way, you will be topless...

Dec 17 05 12:08 am Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

Dan  Hood  MM/Moderator wrote:
Why is that so horrible?

Yea, why is that so horrible? I've had a model (who was my GF at the time) do it before with a body painter at his house. He was quite professional and thorough.

Dec 17 05 07:43 am Link

Photographer

Andre Giovina

Frisco, Texas, US

Hmmmm

Dec 17 05 07:48 am Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

The tfp offers I have refused are due to my not being into the style of work the photographer creates.

Dec 17 05 07:55 am Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

Star wrote:
I think I am the one giving the offers...

Like hey wanna drive to Pomona for no money and dress up in corsets but in a "tasteful" high fashion erotic way. By the way, you will be topless...

I'd do it....if I could be sure that my boobs would stay up where they were supposed to.

Dec 17 05 08:09 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

DawnElizabeth Moderator wrote:

I'd do it....if I could be sure that my boobs would stay up where they were supposed to.

*offers a helping hand*

Dec 17 05 09:00 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

lol how generous of you.

Dec 17 05 09:14 am Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

i was a former eagle scout...it is my call to duty.

Dec 17 05 09:21 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

BCG wrote:

DawnElizabeth Moderator wrote:

*offers a helping hand*

I'm still hoping to patent the bra based on men walking behind women holding up their boobs.

Come on...who wouldn't want that job?

Dec 17 05 09:23 am Link

Model

JuicyPeach

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Alyssa Lovelle wrote:
Even worse, the offers for TFP bodypainting, oh, and by the way, he doesn't have a studio so he'll have to come to your place.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I did a TFCD with bodypaint once only b/c I did not have that look on my profile but now that I do I may not do it again for TFPCD

Dec 17 05 09:35 am Link

Photographer

La Seine by the Hudson

New York, New York, US

Nemi wrote:
It's a little long but this was the funniest one so far.

When I turned the offer down they accused me of being immature and out of touch with my sexuality.

Just a note to people out there... A concept description that reads like a Penthouse letter is probably a bad thing to send to a model.

Dec 17 05 09:39 am Link

Photographer

Zion Imaging

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, US

raveneyes wrote:
I'm still hoping to patent the bra based on men walking behind women holding up their boobs.

Come on...who wouldn't want that job?

speaking of jobs, a Milwaukee area Boston store has "certified" bra fiters.
   Now there is a job.

Sorry to hijack..

Dec 17 05 09:39 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Marko Cecic-Karuzic wrote:

Just a note to people out there... A concept description that reads like a Penthouse letter is probably a bad thing to send to a model.

Probably where they got the idea though

Dec 17 05 09:51 am Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

Marko Cecic-Karuzic wrote:

lol

Dec 17 05 10:16 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Dang- look at all these.  This why I dont hardly ask for tfp no more- who knows what you girls think of me.  :-)

-Jose

Dec 17 05 10:18 am Link

Photographer

Wil with one L

Malibu, California, US

The only thing that could have made this better would be if he ended by saying "and then I will get up from in front of you and turn the camera off"

lol

Dec 17 05 10:22 am Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Monsante Bey wrote:

Yea, why is that so horrible? I've had a model (who was my GF at the time) do it before with a body painter at his house. He was quite professional and thorough.

Ha!!   You said he "did it" to her!!   smile

Dec 17 05 10:41 am Link

Model

Carlie Lawson

Longtown, Oklahoma, US

I said no when...
a new local photog asked me to shoot some lingerie TFP... at his house... in his bedroom, because he doesn't have a studio. Uh-huh.

I've since met him at a photography seminar, and he seems like a nice guy, but still!

He's now asked more than once for a shoot. As soon as I offered to meet him for an in person go see to view one another's books, and suggested we start with an on location fashion style shoot, *whoosh* he was gone.

Chrissie

Dec 17 05 10:46 am Link

Photographer

Timothy

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Alyssa Lovelle wrote:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Studios are overrated. yawn.

Dec 17 05 10:49 am Link

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

Alyssa Lovelle wrote:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

90% of the shots in my portfolio were shot in my home. You may not like them but the models I have worked with have been very happy with the results. Nothing wrong with not having a studio. Just my 2 cents......for what it's worth

Dec 17 05 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Ivan123

Arlington, Virginia, US

I don't do body painting but I have had some of my photo models volunteer to do body castings.  It is fun, but you do have to be friendly.

Dec 17 05 01:26 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

T H Taylor wrote:

Ha!!   You said he "did it" to her!!   smile

lol, you know what I meant.

BTW...

a new local photog asked me to shoot some lingerie TFP... at his house... in his bedroom, because he doesn't have a studio. Uh-huh.

That's why you take someone with you. I have a nice series of "silk sheet" shots that were taken right here in my own bed.... With models who have lived to tell the tale. lol

I guess it depends on your trust factor.

https://www.buckeyemodels.com/Lindsey02.jpg
https://www.buckeyemodels.com/Sarah03.jpg
(not my best shot, but you get the idea)
https://www.buckeyemodels.com/Chrissy02.jpg

Dec 17 05 01:53 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Umm... pretty much all of them.

Dec 17 05 02:03 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

theda wrote:
Umm... pretty much all of them.

Theda...you are a supermodel...supermodels dont do TPF shoots.

Dec 17 05 02:06 pm Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

Dec 17 05 02:32 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

D. Brian Nelson wrote:

There you go again.  Supermodels DO TFP shoots, but with Sante d'Orazio and such, not with us.

-Don

i am much cuter than that d'Orazio character.

Dec 17 05 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

Dec 17 05 02:40 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

"I'll do whatever kind of style you want to shoot in exchange for nudes."

Dec 17 05 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

michaelinfinity

San Jose, California, US

Hmmm. It seems that I guess we all have to have studio to be recognized as a professional here...or I guess that we cant shoot things unordinary. I would rather look at the persons credentials and/or plain talent as an artist b4 I make any judgement...Damsel in Distress or not, body painting or not. It was only a few years back that photographers who were shooting Goth were being criticized as well as the models. Look whose laughing now. photography is an art and any predisposition taken against it without consideration for the art or artist is a fools position. The main concerns a model should have are 1. safety 2. payment (i.e., tfp, comp, etc.) 3. understanding / agreement 4. safety 5. payment (i.e., tfp, comp, etc.) 6. value to their port / career 7. safety 8. payment (i.e., tfp, comp, etc.) 9. opportunity 10. safety, payment (i.e., tfp, comp, etc.), possibility of career advancement/portfolio advancement

Dec 17 05 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

michaelinfinity wrote:
The main concerns a model should have are 1. safety 2. payment (i.e., tfp, comp, etc.) 3. understanding / agreement 4. safety 5. payment (i.e., tfp, comp, etc.) 6. value to their port / career 7. safety 8. payment (i.e., tfp, comp, etc.) 9. opportunity 10. safety, payment (i.e., tfp, comp, etc.), possibility of career advancement/portfolio advancement

lol

Well, so many girls who take pics think they're going to be the next Tyra Banks or Cindy Crawford, standing at 5'5 so they think if they take a certain pic ( a nude one) then their "career" is ruined. HAHAHA!!! I've had a few well known and unknown models models at my house for shoots. Be it the house in Alpharetta or the one in Cascade Heigts to the loft in West End all the way to the townhouse in Ohio. Long as the shoot is done tastefully and respectably, no checks bounced and the shots came out to OUR liking, who cares what anyone else thinks, you know?

Some photogs like studios, some don't.
Some models have blond hair, some don't.

Bottom line is, variety is the spice of life.

Dec 17 05 04:02 pm Link