Forums > General Industry > Anyone watch the Girls Next Door show?

Photographer

Michael Bell

Anaheim, California, US

I think this show is great, I like the episodes that show the photoshoots the best of course, its great to see what the pros do.  Holly, Bridget and Kendra are all really nice too, met them at Glamourcon a few weeks ago. Kendra is just amazingly beautiful. I think it just got picked up for a second season next year, should be cool.

Dec 13 05 01:27 pm Link

Model

Joelle

Seattle, Washington, US

I LOVE that show - I think Holly is adorable.  I just love watching that show because I am so in love with the Playboy enterprise.  I am in love with the magazine (wish I could be a playmate) and I am in love with the now defunct clubs -(yea for the new club opening in 2006) - I love every bunny costume that ever came out - the original, the patterned, the caberet, the themed, and the new cavelli costume - I just love, love, love that show!

Okay - now that i got a grip on my excitement... I just like to watch the show because I like to stay up with the new stuff playboy's doing.  I almost wet myself when they showed the fashion show of the unveiling of the new costumes - I didn't like them at first but, now I really do.  They did a good job of modernizing the costume without destroying the original image - although if I was a Bunny I'd hope for an original!

Dec 13 05 01:37 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

The Wha Show??

Dec 13 05 01:50 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Its a Great show and a Great Channel..

I recomend it to everyone in this industry..

Especially if your down on ideas!!

(:-------

Hj

Dec 13 05 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Joelle wrote:
I LOVE that show - I think Holly is adorable.  I just love watching that show because I am so in love with the Playboy enterprise.  I am in love with the magazine (which I could be a playmate) and I am in love with the now defunct clubs -(yea for the new club opening in 2006) - I love every bunny costume that ever came out - the original, the patterned, the caberet, the themed, and the new cavelli costume - I just love, love, love that show!

Okay - now that i got a grip on my excitement... I just like to watch the show because I like to stay up with the new stuff playboy's doing.  I almost wet myself when they showed the fashion show of the unveiling of the new costumes - I didn't like them at first but, now I really do.  They did a good job of modernizing the costume without destroying the original image - although if I was a Bunny I'd hope for an original!

Joelle, I don't watch much TV, but caught this one.  I love the show too!  So based on your reaction to the show, looking at your portfolio, and your background ... you would be great on it!  I wonder how we could get you on it?  You could represent ModelMayhem on "Girls Next Door!"  big_smile   Well anyway, I think so!

Dec 13 05 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Yeah- this show is most definitely on my Tivo Season Pass list.  I watched all the episodes.  I really appreciated the marathon recently for the ones I missed.

Hef rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 13 05 03:03 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

I think what I like so much about it is how quirky Kendra is...and her laugh is so ridiculously cute but at the same time very unfeminine! She is the oddball smile

Dec 13 05 03:07 pm Link

Model

CTD- NYC Model

Fairfield, Connecticut, US

I like Kendra the best ! Love this show.
After seeing the photoshoot I wanted to do the one with a hula hoop but then it got cold =/ spring time though!

Dec 13 05 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

what i want to know is WHY a gal would knowingly enter into a harem situation...you gotta know there is behind the scenes cattiness.

Dec 13 05 04:22 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

BCG wrote:
...you gotta know there is behind the scenes cattiness.

it's not even behind the scenes we all know holly wishes the others were gone smile kendra and..uh...the other one are just in it for the fun....that's kind of obvious although i'm suer hef is a great guy to be around kendra and the other one wouldn't be there if he wasn't who he was!

Dec 13 05 04:28 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Patricia Le

West Hollywood, California, US

It is TRASHTASTIC!!!

Dec 13 05 04:34 pm Link

Model

Joelle

Seattle, Washington, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Joelle, I don't watch much TV, but caught this one.  I love the show too!  So based on your reaction to the show, looking at your portfolio, and your background ... you would be great on it!  I wonder how we could get you on it?  You could represent ModelMayhem on "Girls Next Door!"  big_smile   Well anyway, I think so!

ha - I don't know if I would want to be Heff's girlfriend but the perks seem really good! lol :-)

Dec 13 05 06:22 pm Link