Forums > General Industry > Actor/Models

Photographer

movie_guy

Athens, Alabama, US

Could anyone point me in the direction of a site similar to this one but focused more on acting?  I have a narrative project in the works now (see casting calls) and, later, I'll be casting for an indie film.

Thanks,
Thomas

Dec 13 05 10:56 am Link

Photographer

Eddy Torigoe

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Dec 13 05 11:07 am Link

Photographer

movie_guy

Athens, Alabama, US

Thanks, but from reading Backstage's home page, I got the impression that they're aimed at LA, NYC, Chicago, and Miami.  Know of any sites that have room for the rest of us, like MM?

Dec 13 05 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

Mikul

Los Angeles, California, US

Dec 13 05 06:52 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

i wish there was an acting site with such a great simple layout like MM....God i would be all over that.

Dec 13 05 10:18 pm Link

Photographer

movie_guy

Athens, Alabama, US

Thanks Mikul

I hear you, Katie

Dec 14 05 10:45 am Link

Model

stevania

Troy, Alabama, US

help

Dec 16 05 12:21 pm Link

Model

stevania

Troy, Alabama, US

hello

Dec 16 05 12:21 pm Link

Model

stevania

Troy, Alabama, US

what yall think of me...

Dec 16 05 12:22 pm Link

Model

Carlie Lawson

Longtown, Oklahoma, US

Mikul wrote:
try  www.newfaces.com

*ack* No, don't do it. I briefly joined them, and the site is horrid. There's hardly anything you can access unless you shell out for a paid membership. And the only folks who'll be able to apply for your casting will be those who've shelled out for a paid membership. They spam you like crazy, to boot. When I wanted to unregister, their automated system didn't work, and it took three e-mails over the course of a month to get them to delete my membership. They *really* don't want to lose your e-mail address because they *love* to spam members.

Keep looking, for the sake of your own sanity!

Chrissie

Dec 17 05 08:14 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Christine 16 wrote:

*ack* No, don't do it. I briefly joined them, and the site is horrid. There's hardly anything you can access unless you shell out for a paid membership. And the only folks who'll be able to apply for your casting will be those who've shelled out for a paid membership. They spam you like crazy, to boot. When I wanted to unregister, their automated system didn't work, and it took three e-mails over the course of a month to get them to delete my membership. They *really* don't want to lose your e-mail address because they *love* to spam members.

Keep looking, for the sake of your own sanity!

Chrissie

Shit, why didn't you post this BEFORE I registered..

Dec 19 05 12:38 am Link

Model

Randee

West Branch, Michigan, US

Dec 20 05 12:54 pm Link