Forums > General Industry > The sophia inspired challenge. Let's be positive

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

For at least a frigin week if not the rest of the month.

Let's try to be positive.   As much as people made fun of the concept,  why not help each other for a change.

Sure that does not mean free reign for the bullshit artists but this site is becoming a bit negative.

Search and respond to positive threads. 
If giving a critique,  state a positive first.
If someone states something that is not knowledgeable then help them instead of pounding on them.
If dealing with another member try to be forward thinking.
I have been using the announement box to not say look at me but look at those who are great to work with.
For if someone sees you push up someone else then they see you work in a positive light not a selfish one.   Even if they are not on MM.  Give them credit.  Say thankyou to the great crews that help us create art.
If dealing with a moderator do not think of them as the enemy.  And we should also take a step back and respect your input and feelings.

Sophia stated something tonight.  I cannot sleep.   No drinking,  just the nocturnal vampire in me.   Let's take a week or more off from bashing people.

I really do not think it is all that hard.   Hold back the complaints.

But give the truth.  Positive first,  honest positive,  then honest critique if needed for I do not want this site to become a BS festival.

Be creative in your approach,  be siily,  be positive.

There is a saying or statement from most successful people that 90 % of your time should be positive outlook and approach on today and tomorrow and only 10 % on the problems and the problems of yesterday.

Blah,  blah, blah,

let's have Mayhem in a positive form.

And yes I am going to spam tonight.  Because this site needs it.

Dec 11 05 11:54 pm Link