Forums > General Industry > Rest In Peace - Jasmine Grey (1984-2005) :(

Photographer

FYH Photo

Santa Clara, California, US

ADGibson wrote:
That is so sad. She must have been a very special person.

Do you think the site owners should offer to keep her images up as a memorial? I'm not sure that would be appropriate though. Any thoughts?

IMHO removing all trace of the person and the images they created would in essence be 'erasing the person' from our consciousness.  I believe in keeping the profile up, so that people can see what kind of person they were, see the tags and tributes, and also see how they touched other people's lives.  But I suppose there can be a time limit, but I don't know how long is long enough.

Dec 12 05 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

This is truly sad!  Although I never knew her, it sounds like she is very much loved and missed.  This can serve as a reminder for those of us reading this that we must not take life for granted!  Please drive carefully!  Especially in the snow and rain!  If you love someone, tell them now!  Tomorrow is not guaranteed!

Dec 12 05 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

F.Y. Hamada wrote:
IMHO removing all trace of the person and the images they created would in essence be 'erasing the person' from our consciousness.  I believe in keeping the profile up, so that people can see what kind of person they were, see the tags and tributes, and also see how they touched other people's lives.  But I suppose there can be a time limit, but I don't know how long is long enough.

She is not the only model who has died in a car wreck, but I agree with you.  I'd suggest keeping her profile up, and in a special area of the site. To love someone is to remember them.  The pictures we shoot are for the very purpose of keeping our memories and our legacy alive.  For what is remember shall never die!

Dec 12 05 03:59 pm Link

Photographer

T R Willmitch

Normal, Illinois, US

This is truly sad.  My deepest condolences to Michelle’s family and friends.

Take care,
Tom

Dec 12 05 04:32 pm Link

Photographer

markEdwardPhoto

Trumbull, Connecticut, US

Oh! that hurts.
What a sad loss for all of us and her family.

But, She is in a much better place now and in peace.

My condolences to her family.

M

Dec 12 05 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

pinup100

Oxford, Michigan, US

Jasmine We Love You. 
Image of Jasmine Oct. 2005

John and Linda
PinUp100

Dec 12 05 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

Jack Curtis

Westlake, Louisiana, US

I've posted a tribute headshot in my port. This is truly a brutal tragedy. Jasmine was as beautiful a young woman in personality and spirit as she was in figure. She lit up the room when she walked into it. I only got to work with her in the studio once, but it was to date still one of my most memorable shoots ever. I'm honored to have known her, however briefly, may she rest peacefully in God's gentle hands.

Dec 12 05 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

I didn't know her, never worked with her, and never got the chance to meet her online.

Somehow, at this moment, that doesn't matter.   

Rest in Peace, Michelle.   My sincere condolences to your family.

- Joe

Dec 13 05 02:42 am Link

Model

ToddC

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

sad to hear. its kinda a small town here in Ohio.
you usually hear stuff about tornadoes up there.
its never fun to see people leave early.

Dec 13 05 03:41 am Link

Photographer

Sleepy Weasel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Damn - seen her photos all over OMP and other sites and thought she was gorgeous - such a sweet face. Very shocking and sad news. My condolences to her freinds and family. sad

Dec 13 05 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Exoart

Modesto, California, US

We are interested in candid photos of Jasmine/Michelle for our memorial page. If you knew and loved her, and have a fun or candid moment on film of her, we would appreciate you sharing it with everyone.

Candids can be sent to [email protected]

If you would like to see some off the candids already contributed, you can find them at this link:
www.glamourcon.com/jasminegrey

We're not really interested in her modeling images, just candids.

Thanks for any participation. I know we all miss her.

Keith

Dec 13 05 06:34 pm Link

Photographer

[ b ] e c k e r

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

i was so sad to hear the news about Michelle. i just shot her 3 weeks ago when she was in town for Glamourcon. she was so full of life and just a wonderful young lady. i have been in a funk the last few days thinking about it. i just exchanged emails with her last week. i truly am at a loss for words.

[ b ]

Dec 14 05 05:58 pm Link

Photographer

Steven Bigler

Schenectady, New York, US

Dec 17 05 03:41 am Link

Photographer

The INC Mediaworks

Baltimore, Maryland, US

A candle in the wind-never worked with her before but she definately will be missed-Prayers go out to all her loved ones!!!

Dec 17 05 04:09 am Link

Model

Tammy Renee

Austin, Texas, US

My prayers for the family

Dec 17 05 04:12 am Link