Forums > General Industry > retrokitten: pause or purrs

Model

Midori

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Who knows about this site? I just found it through my usual internet surfing.
Opinions on it??

Dec 08 05 10:14 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

I was a member years ago when it started.  I'm not even sure if I'm a member now since its rebirth.  If I recall, profiles are very jumbled up and it's hard to find anything.  I was never contacted through that site.

Dec 08 05 10:48 am Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I'm a member but I never really go on the site.  Actually, I go for months without thinking about until I get a friend request.  Needless to say, I haven't update photos on their in a long time.

Dec 08 05 11:31 am Link

Photographer

Cassandra Panek

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

every single piece of junk i get is due to that site... i've found a couple of interesting people, but the majority of the responses i get from there are ridiculous.

Dec 08 05 11:33 am Link

Photographer

Henry Tjernlund

Koppel, Pennsylvania, US

Im a membre and I like it because it has a zipcode proximity search. It also seems to concentrate on alternative models. Unfortunately, like MM and OMP, many models dont to TFP/CD anymore.

Henry

Dec 08 05 01:24 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

fixing the forum

Dec 08 05 02:07 pm Link

Photographer

KoolGirlieStuff

Gainesville, Florida, US

I was like the second photographer on that site back when it started when it was REALLY Retro themed (it was a great site then, I even wrote articles for them).......and I landed some great work then and met Danielle DeVille and many great models through it...... but when it`s format changed to alternative/gothic, so did the models and I`m not on there anymore while there`s really no Retro there at all...........it`s just like Retro really is, it all comes in spurts, some years on, some years off

Dec 08 05 02:16 pm Link