Forums > General Industry > How to become a creepy MODEL...

Model

Monty T. Dog

Levittown, New York, US

greet people by sticking your nose in their crotch.

Dec 04 05 06:00 pm Link

Model

Monty T. Dog

Levittown, New York, US

actually that isnt really creepy if your a dog.

Dec 04 05 06:01 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Wright

Lansing, Michigan, US

Monty T. Dog wrote:
greet people by sticking your nose in their crotch.

You say that like is a bad thing.

Dec 04 05 06:02 pm Link

Photographer

TJL

Lauderhill, Florida, US

DigitalCMH wrote:
I'm always that one guy sad

If that happened in my world, I'd be that one guy too.

Girls never picked me when we played Heads Up, Seven Up in second grade.

:-(

Dec 04 05 06:05 pm Link

Photographer

TJL

Lauderhill, Florida, US

Far West Imaging wrote:
Wow, have I lived a sheltered life...or what?

You are not the only one. :-)

Dec 04 05 06:16 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

On the way to a remote shoot location in the car, turn to the photographer and say during the first awkward pause:

"Y'know, if I shot you, no one would ever know..."

Dec 05 05 06:49 am Link

Photographer

Bill Tracy Photography

Montague, New Jersey, US

Drive 8 hours to the shoot in your '87 corolla all by yourself with everything you own in the car.

When the art nude shoot is almost over, start explaining how you're only 16 and your husband stole your 4 year old kid and kicked you out of the trailer in the hopes that you can stay at the photographer's place for a day or two at the most.

Dec 05 05 07:07 am Link

Model

Jade Jadore

Chicago, Illinois, US

Nerlande wrote:
Smell.

God I hate that!

Also, when it's that time of the month ladies, STAY HOME.
Don't do a g/g shoot and play stupid as, if you didn't know.
YUK!

Dec 05 05 07:34 am Link

Model

Sexiest Carly

Los Angeles, California, US

wow chaoa...you really know what not to do! how many times has all that happened to you!? LOL
i would say the worst thing could be for a she to suddenly be a he during an artistic nude shoot. yikes.

Dec 05 05 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

San Francisco Nudes

Novato, California, US

I think my two oddest moments were...

...when one model started explaining where all of her bruises came from... with lots of detail... several of them from photographers...

...when I asked a model if she wanted any water and she said "Um, do you have any alcohol?"

Dec 05 05 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

vlad voloshin

New York, New York, US

damn,  i've already seen a few things mentioned here -- and i've been shooting only 5 years i guess more fun ahead....

also, if photographers shoots polaroid film for proofing try to steal all of it right before you leave the studio, after all he/she doesn't need it anyway, right smile)

Dec 07 05 12:24 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Wright

Lansing, Michigan, US

San Francisco Nudes wrote:
...when I asked a model if she wanted any water and she said "Um, do you have any alcohol?"

This isn't very odd. I know a few models that usually want wine at their photo shoots.

Dec 07 05 01:15 am Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

I hired a model, with which I had worked on several of her shoots, to assist me with another model's shoot.  The second model was driving from California to Washington, stopping to shoot with me before she went home the next day (she dumped her boyfriend at the local McDonalds and said to wait for her - I love her style).  Anyway, what I didn't realize was that the assistant-model was taking straight shots out of my vodka ... by the time the shoot-model got here, all the assistant model could say, in a very slurred voice, was "Be Hot! Look Hot!" ... then she went upstairs and crashed in my guest room. So much for an assistant.  Incidently, the shoot-model did look hot, but not because the drunk assistant told her to.  I was embarassed, to say the least, and that's the last time I ever used the assistant-model again.  She's great as a model; sucks as a drunk assistant.  /t

Dec 07 05 03:04 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

walk around all sneaky with your own music that says" buh dum bee dum buh dum be dum" with every step, then stop once someone stops to look and see if you are following them?

Dec 07 05 03:06 am Link

Model

Acacia Rose

Cambridge, England, United Kingdom

...Stacy wrote:
never shave your armpits.

lol,
That is so wrong

Dec 07 05 07:50 am Link