Forums > General Industry > Im gonna be a supermodel..

Model

SarahSVET

Los Angeles, California, US

and I dont care what my teachers say..cuz im gonna be supermodel and my hair..yeah it will shine like the sea..

: )

Nov 02 05 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

Well you go girl! *two finger snaps and a neck twist*

Nov 02 05 07:07 pm Link

Model

ModelPrincess

Linthicum, Maryland, US

Well I hope your dreams do come true girl, but you'll have to grow a little taller, and turn your age back a little! None the less, you can be absolutely successful! You are very, very pretty. So set your goals high, but don't set them to something unattainable. Get yourself a great agency, if you haven't already, and good luck to you!

Nov 02 05 07:10 pm Link

Model

SarahSVET

shoot..your right 20 years old..I might as well settle into a retirement home now..lol...thanks though I know I wont ever be a "supermodel" but hey ITS A REALLY GOOD SONG...( I just watched clueless, special edition)

Nov 02 05 07:19 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

Monsante Bey wrote:

Nothing wrong with that.   Two snaps and a twirl.   And I do not care what anyone says,  I am going to be the nicest mod in the world.

Nov 02 05 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Davis

San Diego, California, US

Monsante Bey wrote:

Three snaps up in the yet unheard of Zoro formation!
          --------*snap*
                    /
                  /
                /
              /
            /
          /
*snap*-------- *snap*

Nov 02 05 07:31 pm Link

Model

ModelPrincess

Linthicum, Maryland, US

SarahSVET wrote:
shoot..your right 20 years old..I might as well settle into a retirement home now..lol...thanks though I know I wont ever be a "supermodel" but hey ITS A REALLY GOOD SONG...( I just watched clueless, special edition)

I hope that didn't come off as rude, I really wasn't trying to do that at all. Hey, but clueless is a great movie!

Nov 02 05 07:33 pm Link

Model

ModelPrincess

Linthicum, Maryland, US

PS. You hair does shine so pretty!! You go girl!

Nov 02 05 07:34 pm Link

Model

Kavonna

Atlanta, Georgia, US

You go girl, I completely understand you me too once I put my walker up from being so old I will be right there with you.

Nov 02 05 07:52 pm Link

Model

SarahSVET

lol...what I wouldnt give just to be 14 again..lol..but then again I DID NOT look like a model when I was 14, 15 or even 16...so this is good as this gets..lol

no I dont think you were being rude! I am just kidding..trust me I've had MUCH worse things said to me..My skin is tough..like leather..but dont worry it doesnt look like leather..lol..I learned my lesson

Nov 02 05 08:18 pm Link

Model

Kavonna

Atlanta, Georgia, US

SarahSVET wrote:
lol...what I wouldnt give just to be 14 again..lol..but then again I DID NOT look like a model when I was 14, 15 or even 16...so this is good as this gets..lol

no I dont think you were being rude! I am just kidding..trust me I've had MUCH worse things said to me..My skin is tough..like leather..but dont worry it doesnt look like leather..lol..I learned my lesson

lol, I never thought I would want to be a minor again, I was so excited to be over 21 and now I am wishing I was under 18 again what a dilemma,LOL

Nov 02 05 08:38 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

nyah, I'm proud to be an old fart, now I can give out wide, sage-esque advice!  Talk about how youth is wasted on the young, etc.

"When I was your age" we had to walk 4 miles through ice and snow, with no shoes on, just to get mascara!

Nov 02 05 09:04 pm Link

Model

ModelPrincess

Linthicum, Maryland, US

Wow, and here I am almost 30! I remember walking through the snow for mascara, boy, weren't those the good old days?

Nov 02 05 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Davis

San Diego, California, US

ModelPrincess wrote:
Wow, and here I am almost 30! I remember walking through the snow for mascara, boy, weren't those the good old days?

Let me guess, barefoot 10 miles up hill... both ways.... smile

Nov 02 05 09:12 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

these kids have it easy!

Nov 02 05 09:12 pm Link

Model

ModelPrincess

Linthicum, Maryland, US

Hey I'm so old school I used to shoot actual film, not digital, we had to wait for hour after long lonely hour to see what all the hard work was about. The lines to the store, the paper reciepts, the obnoxious guy behind the counter. Man, what a world!

Nov 02 05 09:18 pm Link

Model

Lady Atropos

Toledo, Ohio, US

When I grow up..I'm gonna be a pony!....

Nov 02 05 09:29 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

ahem....

Pony Rides?

smile  (tee hee!)

Nov 02 05 09:39 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doesnt anyone watch good movies anymore like Pulp Fiction or Fight Club?????

Nov 02 05 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Lady Atropos wrote:
When I grow up..I'm gonna be a pony!....

Okay that's it.... I'm not going to grow up!

I will, however, take that super model gig (just wish my ass wasn't so big!) ... the photo thing has run it's course!

Nov 02 05 10:03 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

Model Sarah wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doesnt anyone watch good movies anymore like Pulp Fiction or Fight Club?????

See there you go, breaking the number 1 rule about Fight Club.

Nov 03 05 03:20 am Link

Model

Danica Lee

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Fight Club and Pulp Fiction are two very excellent movies big_smile

I loved Clueless too... It brought about a knee high sock phase that has never really gone away.

Nov 03 05 05:02 am Link

Model

Tathena

Evansville, Indiana, US

Well, thank god that this thread was here to make me laugh and wake me up.

Shame on you for breaking the first rule of Fight Club...

21 here, the industry won't want me too much longer...

Nov 03 05 05:08 am Link

Model

May-Lu

Austin, Indiana, US

SarahSVET wrote:

Same here!  You look amazing, by the way.... 

May smile

Nov 03 05 05:12 am Link

Model

Stormy1

Lombard, Illinois, US

SarahSVET wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA 20 is NOT OLD. She doesnt know what she is talking about. You Go! ANd I am gunna be one too! ohh.. wait I am 19.. too old? LOL

Nov 04 05 01:29 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Hmmm ... I remember that label "Super Model" and it brings back memories of those models from the 80's ... but what is a "Super Model" anymore?   I think if you are able to work at something you enjoy and get paid for it, that's successs!

Nov 04 05 01:40 am Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

SarahSVET wrote:
and I dont care what my teachers say..cuz im gonna be supermodel and my hair..yeah it will shine like the sea..

: )

You're already on your way

Nov 04 05 05:54 am Link

Model

AymeModel

Houston, Texas, US

I don't think it has to be the age, but how young you CAN look. I'm 24, but people mistake me for a teenager all the time!

Dec 08 05 09:04 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

AymeModel wrote:
I don't think it has to be the age, but how young you CAN look. I'm 24, but people mistake me for a teenager all the time!

in the real world of modelling it does

sorry but them's the ropes sad

Dec 08 05 09:05 pm Link

Model

CTD- NYC Model

Fairfield, Connecticut, US

actually
I had oprah on today and there was a 41 year old  who models. She looks like she is  in her 20's  http://www2.oprah.com/health/beauty/sli … g_01.jhtml

Dec 08 05 09:19 pm Link

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

I'm really old... I'm so old not only do I remember film, but I remember those birds in boxes that carved a picture onto a stone tablet. I even remember paint and canvas! Now that's old school! And I still have to walk five miles through ten feet of snow uphill (both ways) past hungry polar bears and sea lampreys just to get to the mailbox. Yeah, its not easy being as old as me.
  But one thing is true: I'll not be growing up. Chronicalogical age has nothing to do with how old you are (or how goodly ewe can spel). Now where the hell did I put my Geritol...?

-P-

Dec 08 05 10:19 pm Link

Photographer

Ellis Images

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I don't want to grow up.

Dec 08 05 10:27 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... can I get your autograph now?... then I can say that I knew you while your were on 'Model Mayhem'... wink

Dec 09 05 01:37 am Link