Forums > Newbie Forum > Newbies Don't use camera phone Photos

Photographer

Duncan

New York, New York, US

I gotta say  there is nothing more annoying than a New model or established model putting up a camera phone photo of themselves on this site or any other, It is unprofessional and makes you look like you are not taking this seriously . If you take this seriously make the effort and have a good crisp picture of yourself posted.
Now I fel so much better!

Oct 30 05 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Duncan wrote:
I gotta say  there is nothing more annoying than a New model or established model putting up a camera phone photo of themselves on this site or any other, It is unprofessional and makes you look like you are not taking this seriously . If you take this seriously make the effort and have a good crisp picture of yourself posted.
Now I fel so much better!

For some who just became interested that is all they have until a photographer does a shoot with them. I would much rather see a webcam/camphone image than no image at all. You at least get an idea of what they look like.From my experience, if a girl looks good in a cheesy webcam/camphone shot she will look even better when I work with her with my real camera equipment.

Oct 30 05 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Glamour Boulevard wrote:
if a girl looks good in a cheesy webcam/camphone shot she will look even better when I work with her with my real camera equipment.

...or my latest technology camera phone smile

Oct 30 05 05:37 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Wilce

London, England, United Kingdom

I find that the best models (the ones with great attitude who can
throw great shapes) all take self portraits. Forget 'quality' it's a great
learning tool. phonecam, webcam, mini dv, whatever. Just don't use
built in flash, and think about where the light is coming from....
Go for it.

"It's not worse quality, it's *different* quality" - David Bailey
:-)

M x

Oct 30 05 06:18 pm Link

Model

Samantha Jaaade

Newark, New York, US

It's not even that bad i don't think. Well I'm a newbie so that's all I have right now. That and other amature pics. from one hour photo lol.

Oct 30 05 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

MarkMarek wrote:

...or my latest technology camera phone smile

lolol

Oct 30 05 08:11 pm Link