May 14 05 05:02 pm Link

Model

Isabel

Brattleboro, Vermont, US

May 14 05 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

perhaps a private message to tyler might be a better avenue then a public forum..

May 14 05 05:08 pm Link

Model

Isabel

Brattleboro, Vermont, US

May 14 05 05:09 pm Link

Model

CML

Richmond, Virginia, US

Posted by Doug Swinskey: 
perhaps a private message to tyler might be a better avenue then a public forum..

yes I agree.  All posting it here will do, is make a big scene like I did and cause a lot of other photographers and or models argue with u and make you look like a bad person.

May 14 05 05:09 pm Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

Actually, all i want to know is did he touch you without consent?

Did he try to finger or lick you without consent?

Was he just verbally nasty? like say something along the lines of "Oh, I would love to (insert nasty line here) to you."

Not trying to downplay your experience, but sometimes it can be a misunderstanding, or a case of a disgruntled model.

We saw a case where a model was saying she was sexually harrassed by a popular photog at every shoot. Our main question was "why'd you keep going back?" She had no valid answer, only that he somehow denied her a spot in a national magazine.

May 14 05 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Notorious?  If this is so, then why has nobody said anything about him before?  If he did anything inappropriate, are you pressing charges?  Perhaps this isn't the best forum for charges that cannot be substantiated.

May 14 05 05:25 pm Link

Model

Isabel

Brattleboro, Vermont, US

May 14 05 05:32 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Of course he's a pervert. he's almost a lwyer, even!

If you want to make an accusation like that, you better be preapred to back it up. The burden of proof rests with the prosecution.  Any pervert could tell you that.

May 14 05 10:32 pm Link