Forums > Model Colloquy > The Pregnant Maternity Model Database

Model

Cristal Catalina

Orlando, Florida, US

Your location (area): Florida, but I am a full time traveling model. Right now, I am only traveling through the East Coast areas bc my dr appoints are every two weeks.

Willing to travel? Yes, but the East coast areas only and if travel expenses are paid such as gas and hotel... FL, GA, AL, LA, MI, AR, TN, KY, SC, NC, VA, MD & parts of OH

The type of work you are looking for: Maternity style shoots up to playboy style nudes. Willing to do lingerie, swimwear, glamour, implied, fine art nudes, body scapes, body castings, body paint, fashion, editorial, maternity publications and catalogs, workshops, etc!

Compensation: Paid... 100 an hr with a two hr minimum... Then it's my half day rate and full day rate. My rates are negotiable depending on the style of shoot... You can find more info on my MM page at www.modelmayhem.com/cristalcatalina

Due date or approx due date: January 9, 2016

I am an international published model and Playboy model. I have setup a traveling schedule already and looking to shoot until I give birth. I have done maternity modeling before when I was preg with my son, but that was years ago! I am almost 8 months pregnant, but look 5/6 months. If you would like pics of how I currently look, then kindly send me a PM. I just recently got a baby bump, so I do not have much time before it's time for me to give birth. LOL Let's get to shooting! Whohoooo

Much love,
Cristal Catalina

Oct 31 15 12:30 am Link

Model

Natalie Powell

Fort Bragg, North Carolina, US

Location (area): Homestead/ Miami, Fl.
Willing to travel?: Yes, all of south Miami, Miami beach, Homestead and Boca Raton.
The type of work you are looking for: Classy maternity shoot, implied nude ok, silhouettes, Bohemian look, and/or fresh and creative take on maternity shoot.
Compensation: Negotiable or TFCP. 
Due date or approx due date: January 24th, 2016, currently 28 weeks.

I am still inexperienced but love to model and now I'm pregnant looking for maternity shoot experience to add to portfolio.

Nov 04 15 06:10 am Link

Model

Amanda Helms

Houston, Texas, US

Seeking maternity modeling and acting jobs.  Fortunately, I have been extremely healthy without any sickness issues and can certainly travel - please review my portfolio and keep me in consideration for future projects!

Willing to Travel:  YES

The type of work you are looking for: Print & Film (commercial, editorial, etc.)

Compensation: Negotiable

Due date: February 29, 2016 - LEAP DATE

Nov 05 15 04:33 pm Link

Model

Melanie Littleman

College Station, Texas, US

Your location (area): College Station, TX

Willing to travel? On select dates I could travel to Houston or one of the other major cities in the area.

The type of work you are looking for: Maternity style shoots or any of the genres that I would do normally (see profile).

Compensation: Paid. Amount depending on a variety of factors including the travel involved.

Due date or approx due date: March 21, 2016

Nov 30 15 11:41 am Link

Model

Jae Bizzell

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Location (area): Baltimore MD
Willing to travel?: Yes.
The type of work you are looking for: Fashion Maternity, Implied Nude (No TFP), commercial, or
Compensation: Negotiable or TFCP.
Due date or approx due date: Feb 7 2016 currently 31 weeks.

Dec 07 15 09:29 am Link

Photographer

Davar Stephen

Los Angeles, California, US

I am a photographer based in Los Angeles. I have a maternity portfolio. Website is www.bumpsandbabiesphotography.com

May 28 16 11:37 pm Link

Model

Denae Mareigh

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Your location (area):
Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota

Willing to travel?
Yes - around the Twin Cities and surrounding suburbs. Will travel to WI or IA for the right project.

The type of work you are looking for:
Maternity style shoots or any of the genres that I would do normally (see profile).

Compensation:
Negotiable.
Paid - amount depending on a variety of factors including the travel involved.
TFP.

Due date or approx due date:
September 15, 2016 (Currently 24 weeks along in pregnancy).

May 29 16 03:09 am Link

Model

Tamera Rutherford-Bent

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

two months pregnant as of may 30th, 2016

Willing to travel: yes

The type of work looking to do: Print, Fashion, Editorial, Commercial, Lifestyle.

Compensation: Paid work only

Approx. due date: January 3, 2017

May 30 16 07:26 pm Link

Digital Artist

elmexicano

Querétaro, Querétaro, Mexico

any model pregnant in central mexico ?

Jun 16 16 12:25 pm Link

Model

Jessica Dawn W

Your location (area): Las Vegas
Willing to travel? Yes!
The type of work you are looking for: Print (commercial, fashion, editorial,lifestyle) 
Compensation: Yes!
Due date: Halloween smile

Jul 13 16 07:37 pm Link

Model

Leidy rodriguez

Brooklyn, New York, US

Your location (area):New York City
Willing to travel? Yes!
The type of work you are looking for: Print (commercial, fashion, editorial,lifestyle) 
Compensation: Yes / willing to do TFP if the photographer is very experienced
Due date: Oct 5 with twins smile

Jul 16 16 08:20 pm Link

Photographer

FASHION Photographer LA

I am casting for a pregnant model in Los Angeles for Aug 4 2016 paid shoot

https://www.modelmayhem.com/casting/2353587

David

Jul 25 16 12:15 pm Link

Model

Elisanne

Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

*Models please include the following in your info:
  Your location (area):                              Gatineau, Québec (Canada)
  Willing to travel?                                         around Ottawa (yes)
  The type of work you are looking for:         in a studio or outdoor   
  Compensation:                                        we can negociate
  Due date or approx due date:                  december 9th 2016

Thank you!!

Jul 29 16 11:01 am Link

Model

Emma Bredelius

Brooklyn, New York, US

Hi,
I'm a model from NYC and I am  29 weeks pregnant (due date October 12th). I'm looking for photographers working in NYC/NJ area. I'm looking for either paid shoots but I would also be willing to do a trade shoot.

I would love to do an artistic shoot, but I am interested in any type of creative style the photographer can come up with. I am open to nudity as well.

Thanks,
Emma Bredelius

Jul 30 16 02:16 pm Link

Model

MichelleNikkita

Huntsville, Alabama, US

Your location (area):                              Huntsville, Alabama
  Willing to travel?                                         If you pay compensation, yes. Preferably to stay near the south. 
  The type of work you are looking for:         All genres, except fetish, or dangerous.
  Compensation:                                       Depends on the assignment. My rates are negotiable. Select TF work is possible.
  Due date or approx due date:                  November 13, 2016.

Anything we could try to get published is a plus for me.
Please let me know if you would life to work together. I'd love some awesome shots to show to family.

Aug 10 16 07:34 am Link

Model

Brigitte Boulay

Austin, Texas, US

Your location (area):  Dallas/ Fort Worth
  Willing to travel?  Yes
  The type of work you are looking for: Print, Fashion, Editorial, Commercial, Lifestyle.
  Compensation: TBD
  Due date or approx due date:  3/7/17

Very experienced model and also a professional makeup artist.

Oct 05 16 04:43 pm Link

Model

Sierra77

Detroit, Michigan, US

Located in Detroit
Will be in Miami 10/23/16 to 10/30/16
Willing to travel to Chicago and Toronto, Ohio
Compensation: TBD
Looking to do lifestyle, fashion, maternity, body paint, non maternity, commercial, open minded but no nudes
Due Date: Feb 2017

Yeah!!! I'm so excited I found this post.

Oct 06 16 04:38 am Link

Photographer

Yanninia Marie

Mesa, Arizona, US

I am a local artist in Visalia, Ca. With that said I do frequently visit the following areas Bakersville, Fresno, Norwalk, Santa Barbara, Ojia, and Three Rivers.  I specialize in 19th Century photographic process such as salt printing, cyanotypes, and gum bichromate.

I have several projects coming up in Spring (March-June 2017) and am looking for both breastfeeding and pregnant models. Ideally I am looking for models who are comfortable with nudity as several of my project require full or partial nudity.

Additionally I do have a small budget for some of the projects, and am willing to pay for models. However, please understand that my budget is small so I am looking at around $15-20 an hour depending on the shoot.

For more information regarding my upcoming project please feel free to email me at [email protected].

To see samples of my recent work please feel free to check out my facebook page, and instagram account as I am currently updating my website.

www.facebook.com/yanniniamarie
www.instagram.com/yanniniamarie

Jan 13 17 01:43 pm Link

Model

Elise Marie

Dallas, Texas, US

hello,

I am a model living in Dallas Texas. I am willing to travel if I am going to be compensated for it! I Am looking for anything really except for fetishes! I prefer paid shots or can do trade for trade as well. I am expected July 13, 2017 so I am 16 weeks right now.
I am excited I have done many shoots before but never maternity!
I am willing to work around anyones schedule.
Please contact me for further questions!

Jan 28 17 06:57 pm Link

Model

Elise Marie

Dallas, Texas, US

Jan 28 17 06:58 pm Link

Model

ItsAleeyah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Hello,

My name is Aleeyah Vanek
I live in Columbus Ohio
I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant and accepting matertiny model work. 
I am willing to travel if appropriate accomodations and expenses are paid for.
I'll also accept trades for trades because I'm still in the process of building a portfolio

Aug 12 17 09:46 am Link

Photographer

Davar Stephen

I'll be in Detroit for the next 2 weeks 1/12/18-1/29/18. I'm looking to shoot with some pregnant models for portfolio. Shoot me a message.

Jan 09 18 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Ya know what bugs me about pregnant models  .  .  .

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/171129/08/5a1ee318602c2.jpg

.  .  .  after about nine months, they jest don't look the same  .  .  .  wink  Ms R gave birth a few weeks ago  .  .  .

SOS

Jan 10 18 09:06 am Link

Photographer

Ruthkg

London, England, United Kingdom

Female London photographer looking for maternity models!
TFP and paid work

Apr 24 18 07:13 am Link

Photographer

DebbieMajor Photography

Lexington, Kentucky, US

I am in Denver and looking for maternity models for my portflio. TF* work, you get all images, and I take a lot!

Jul 15 18 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

Steve_B

London, England, United Kingdom

Looking for a pregnant model in LONDON for the 22nd of October. PM me if interested please

Professional photographer seeking pregnant models for a maternity art book project. You can find more info about the project on my Portfolio. Shoot location is London NW, about 4-5 hours work. Final images approved by model.Please contact me with a few recent pictures via email. Many thanks

Oct 08 18 08:55 am Link

Photographer

Davar Stephen

Just giving this a bump. I would like photograph a pregnant model to test out my new lights.

Nov 06 19 03:12 pm Link