Forums > General Industry > My Space group for MM!

Photographer

LaMarco

Berwick, Maine, US

Group URL: https://groups.myspace.com/ModelMayhem

If you are on My Space go and add your MM number there so we can find you.

Hope to see you there.

May 07 05 11:26 am Link

Model

Jeri Lynn Astra

Pleasantville, New York, US

I'll check it out.

May 07 05 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Davis

San Diego, California, US

Why?  Seriously, I'm totally missing the point of this.  I've never used My Space and am totally clueless what it offers, but aren't there enough ways for us to communicate right here?  Why do we need to go to another website to chat, post messages, whatever when we can do it right her and have links to our profiles etc.?

May 07 05 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

Lesley Arak

Springfield, Massachusetts, US

Posted by Gary Davis: 
Why?  Seriously, I'm totally missing the point of this.  I've never used My Space and am totally clueless what it offers, but aren't there enough ways for us to communicate right here?  Why do we need to go to another website to chat, post messages, whatever when we can do it right her and have links to our profiles etc.?

This site is *very* much like MySpace. This site happened to specialize, though. I think a myspace page would serve more to bring *new* people to this site, rather than be entertaining for the people who are already here.

May 08 05 10:39 am Link

Photographer

LaMarco

Berwick, Maine, US

Lesley, You hit the nail in the head.

There are still some great people whom have not crossed over, talent. So I thought if they for their lack of coming here to see MM, if they seen the ones here it might get them to change their minds about MM. Besides that its free advertising to what 6 million people...

Its a little redundent, but how many of us only have one account on the internet anyway? I have only 2, I know many with more than me.

May 08 05 11:01 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

lol  I have abou 12 accounts, and a few i've probably forgotten about. I may join the MySpace group, as I'm already on MySpace.  But,,,  I hope that we dont' get a bunch of the idgits here, from there, that THINK they are models/photogs that only use a webcam, or a small chaep digi to take pics of themselves in the mirror, and play the RMB/FTJ game.  hate that!

May 11 05 08:05 pm Link

Photographer

LaMarco

Berwick, Maine, US

Posted by Steve  Cottrill: 
lol  I have abou 12 accounts, and a few i've probably forgotten about. I may join the MySpace group, as I'm already on MySpace.  But,,,  I hope that we dont' get a bunch of the idgits here, from there, that THINK they are models/photogs that only use a webcam, or a small chaep digi to take pics of themselves in the mirror, and play the RMB/FTJ game.  hate that!

I think its to late..LOL

May 12 05 10:23 am Link

Photographer

Aaron_H

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Posted by Steve  Cottrill:   and play the RMB/FTJ game.  hate that!

What do they stand for?

May 12 05 10:29 am Link

Model

Jin

Martinsburg, West Virginia, US

I joined !!!

May 12 05 10:48 am Link

Model

AshleyDanielle

West Hollywood, California, US

I joined my space when a photographer wrote me to tell me someone was using my photos on there.

I stayed on for a while but all i found from being on that site is it brings stalkers closer to home. (speaking from experience)

I don't have time for guys sending me messages and getting pissed cuz i won't go out with them. Or like one guy at my college came up behind me, hit me on the back of the head and said I wrote you on myspace remember me? Needless to say I left the site.

I'm sure people have fun, just hope they are careful too.

May 12 05 10:07 pm Link

Model

JynneRom

Jacksonville, Alabama, US

Yeah now I can talk to ppl here and on Myspace

May 12 05 10:41 pm Link