Forums > General Industry > New people

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

There is so many new people joined, and so many of the are VERY good! It's so exciting!

Am I the only one getting that impression?

Perhaps I just didn't look around before?

Jan 18 07 07:40 pm Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

There are plenty of people with wonderful images and lots of talented models and MUAs and stylists. They aren't always visible on the front page though. I don't mind. Exploring the world is fun and so is exploring Model Mayhem.

Even the totally talentless here have something to add - humor value.

Jan 18 07 07:42 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Foto

Atchison, Kansas, US

Trevor Snyder wrote:
There are plenty of people with wonderful images and lots of talented models and MUAs and stylists. They aren't always visible on the front page though. I don't mind. Exploring the world is fun and so is exploring Model Mayhem.

Even the totally talentless here have something to add - humor value.

Not to mention, building everyone elses' self-esteem.

Jan 18 07 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

Retro Photo wrote:

Not to mention, building everyone elses' self-esteem.

Good call. Sometimes, just by being here, I feel like I have talent.

Jan 18 07 08:11 pm Link

Model

Jenn

Greenwood, Arkansas, US

Trevor Snyder wrote:

Good call. Sometimes, just by being here, I feel like I have talent.

LOL!

It also gives me inspiration to work harder.

Jan 18 07 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Julia wrote:
There is so many new people joined, and so many of the are VERY good! It's so exciting!

Yes, it is!

I think part of it has to do with the fact that MM is a very young community and often simply overlooked by other pros who are busy shooting and don't want to bother with those numerous model website startups...

But now... with around 320,000 profiles more and more people hear and talk about us and more of the very talented people take notice.

So, yeah... it is very exciting!

Jan 18 07 08:17 pm Link

Photographer

Vector 38

Austin, Texas, US

Julia wrote:

UdoR wrote:
with around 320,000 profiles more and more people hear and talk about us and more of the very talented people take notice.

(*eyes bug out when i see the number*) unfortunately life doesn't give most of us the time to sit & go through even a fraction of those ...

~ F

Jan 18 07 08:22 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Frank M. Lopez wrote:

Julia wrote:

(*eyes bug out when i see the number*) unfortunately life doesn't give most of us the time to sit & go through even a fraction of those ...

~ F

I know, I never usually did go "profile-hopping" untill recently, but it totally worth it, I found some great ppl!

whoa, that's a lot of people, no wonder there have been all these server changes...

Jan 18 07 10:32 pm Link

Model

Feral Intellect

Asheville, North Carolina, US

I just joined myself.

Jan 19 07 08:58 am Link