Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

There are so many people who now have personall website, so I am sure somebody came across the same problem of choice.

I am trying to put an "about me" page together.

My first intention was to tell about myself and why I like modeling and how and what I think... and blah-blah-blah...

But then I suddenly thought: Hey, people are looking for a model not a philosopher, who in the heck has the time to read that B/S?

So I wanted to make it short, but then a friend of mine changed my mind saying that when he is choosing a model he would like to know a litlle about her personality ...

But then again they say "conciseness is a sister of talent"...

What did you do? Did you just write something "whatever" or you thought about writing something that people would be interested to know...

Jan 18 07 05:57 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

When you choose an auto mechanic, do you want to know about their personal life?

Jan 18 07 06:04 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Christopher Ambler wrote:
When you choose an auto mechanic, do you want to know about their personal life?

Only if he is cute smile

I wasnt' going to write about my personal life, rather about modeling, sort how I take it and what to expect from me:

When we work together ;

I will:
Be on time, Listen, Care,  Cooperate and be Creative, Be friendly, Polite and Professional, Travel, Do my very best.

I would not:
Complain, Gossip, Steal your ideas, Give annoying advice, Lie.

I want to be able to let an artist/photographer to create, and there are  things I try to do to help , such as:
I have a bunch of personality,  but in the same time I believe that a model should be able to transform, so it is important to l isten, understand and do what expected.  I also think that to capture any emotion it's not enough to just pretend to feel, but the model has to actually feel and live that emotion in front of the camera.   I strongly believe that the key to every shot is dedication.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions  or comments.

Is that sounds like "too wordy"

Jan 18 07 06:13 pm Link

Model

Shyly

Pasadena, California, US

Julia wrote:

When we work together ;

I will:
Be on time, Listen, Care,  Cooperate and be Creative, Be friendly, Polite and Professional, Travel, Do my very best.

I would not:
Complain, Gossip, Steal your ideas, Give annoying advice, Lie.

I want to be able to let an artist/photographer to create, and there are  things I try to do to help , such as:
I have a bunch of personality,  but in the same time I believe that a model should be able to transform, so it is important to l isten, understand and do what expected.  I also think that to capture any emotion it's not enough to just pretend to feel, but the model has to actually feel and live that emotion in front of the camera.   I strongly believe that the key to every shot is dedication.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions  or comments.

Is that sounds like "too wordy"

I don't think it sounds too wordy at all.  I particularly like the section I bolded.

Jan 18 07 06:14 pm Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

Julia wrote:
[i]
I also think that to capture any emotion it's not enough to just pretend to feel, but the model has to actually feel and live that emotion in front of the camera.   I strongly believe that the key to every shot is dedication.

Shyly wrote:
I don't think it sounds too wordy at all.  I particularly like the section I bolded.

I'm glad I don't shoot crime scene work! :-)

Jan 18 07 06:17 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Shyly wrote:

Thanks Shyly, I like what you wrote on your profile and the article, so I appreciate your opinion a lot!

Jan 18 07 06:19 pm Link

Photographer

Red Sky Photography

Germantown, Maryland, US

Christopher Ambler wrote:

Actually, many of my customers want to know how involved I am with cars. They seem to prefer an enthusiast to someone who just works for a paycheck. I've made many friends that way. you can tell a lot about someone by seeing how they treat their cars.

Vic

Jan 18 07 06:20 pm Link

Model

Stacy

Englewood, Florida, US

have you seen my bio in my port? sweet, simple, personal, and doesn't go off topic of modeling.

Jan 18 07 06:32 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Red Sky Photography wrote:

Actually, many of my customers want to know how involved I am with cars. They seem to prefer an enthusiast to someone who just works for a paycheck. I've made many friends that way. you can tell a lot about someone by seeing how they treat their cars.

Vic

Are you cute ?wink

Jan 18 07 06:36 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Stacy wrote:
sweet, simple, personal

It is smile

Jan 18 07 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

Red Sky Photography

Germantown, Maryland, US

Julia wrote:
Are you cute ?wink

I seriously doubt that anyone finds me cute. I do know a lot about my work though, and I don't mind being friendly with people who express an interest.

I would put some thought into including why you model and what you are looking to do, (dreams). I very much enjoy reading profiles and wouldn't pick a model who didn't have something interesting to say.

Best of luck to you.

Vic

Jan 18 07 07:01 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Red Sky Photography wrote:

I seriously doubt that anyone finds me cute. I do know a lot about my work though, and I don't mind being friendly with people who express an interest.

I would put some thought into including why you model and what you are looking to do, (dreams). I very much enjoy reading profiles and wouldn't pick a model who didn't have something interesting to say.

Best of luck to you.

Vic

Thank you Vic smile

Jan 18 07 07:15 pm Link