Forums > General Industry > why is it difficult ?

Photographer

salvatore brancifort

Sarasota, Florida, US

all i want to do shoot is swimsuit models. three of them in fact. no pay involved. i have a few companies that i want to send some samples, and i am finding it so very difficult to get ONE model to shoot with. i know they are going to get some great images to use for their portfolio, but come on, how difficult is it to get some models to shoot.

Jan 18 07 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Davis

San Diego, California, US

With all the years you've been shooting, you haven't established a working relashionship with anyone willing to help you out?  Do you have any images to show potential models to demonstrate that you can in fact provide images of that type that will be worthwhile to them (didn't really see any swimsuit shots in your MM profile, though the other work is very nice)?  Do the models that you've been contacting have a need for swimsuit photos for their portfolio?  There are tons of bikini models in Florida, and I presume quite a few photographers that want to shoot them.  It probably has a lot to do with how you fare against the competition.

Jan 18 07 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

Whetzel Photos

Longwood, Florida, US

You work looks great but no swimsuit. Not sure why you are having a time with it. I have had to turn down some offers. Are you providing suits?

Jan 18 07 04:55 pm Link