Photographer

AMViews

New York, New York, US

I apologize if this subject was discussed before. I am trying to understand if models under 18 who register on MM can see pictures labeled "+18".

thank you.

amv

Jan 17 07 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

AMViews wrote:
I apologize if this subject was discussed before. I am trying to understand if models under 18 who register on MM can see pictures labeled "+18".

thank you.

amv

If they lie about their age when they register.

Jan 17 07 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

Jim Ball wrote:

I'm pretty sure only photographers lie from what I've been learning from some of the more successful models on MM. (sarcasm, and I love the nice, sane models)

Jan 17 07 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

AMViews

New York, New York, US

Jim Ball wrote:

so, that means that if a model/photographer/MUA/stylist registers stating 15 as their age they can, or they can't see images labeled "+18"?

Jan 17 07 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

Fotografia-di-Asia

Park City, Utah, US

i think once you're a member, you can see all images. that's from a few of the girls i shot with. . . they told me they can see all the shots in my port.

Jan 17 07 05:55 pm Link

Model

abcdefg1234

Leo Chan wrote:
i think once you're a member, you can see all images. that's from a few of the girls i shot with. . . they told me they can see all the shots in my port.

yea..when i look at ports..i can see all the pictures labels +18

Jan 17 07 06:28 pm Link

Photographer

AMViews

New York, New York, US

AMViews wrote:

so, that means that if a model/photographer/MUA/stylist registers stating 15 as their age they can, or they can't see images labeled "+18"?

so, the "+18" label is only a disclaimer/warning meant to wet the visual appetite of non-members and not a "restricted area"? until today i was convinced that "+18" images can be viewed only by people over 18 and I made sure I labeled the images in my port accordingly. Now I realize it was a rather useless exercise... hmm.

Jan 17 07 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

AMViews

New York, New York, US

thank you all, 18, +18 and -18

Jan 17 07 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

Jason P Hunt

Kansas City, Missouri, US

The 18+ images can only be seen by members when they're logged in. Non-members, or members that haven't logged in yet, can't see any 18+ shots. It seems to be a small way for MM to prevent random visitors from seeing anything by accident.

My two cents.

Jan 20 07 09:46 am Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

When I joined this site, you had to be logged in and over 18 to view images that were marked 18+.  I have talked to several models under 18 who say they can view the 18+ images so it has obviously changed.

I have no idea if that was intentional or unintentional, but that appears to be how it is working now.

Jan 20 07 10:26 am Link