This thread was locked on 2007-01-17 12:23:22
Forums > General Industry > Networking in Kansas City

Photographer

NameChanged

Kansas City, Missouri, US

" Model Mayhem is the Best," we have been getting a great response to this listing.

First Kansas City Networking Event

We would like to invite you to a "Free Photo Shoot" for models, hair stylists, makeup artists, entertainers, and photographers. This will be TFCD or TFP.

The event will be inside of the Indian Springs Business Center located at 4601 State Ave. & I -635, Kansas City, KS. On February 17, 2007 starting at 1 o'clock.

There will be over 50,000 square feet of space for the photographers and models to shoot in.

Models will need to bring their own cloths, makeup, etc.

Photographers bring any gear that you would normally use for an on location shoot, camera, lights, CDs, CD Burner if you have one, model releases and photographer releases. Basically bring anything or anybody that you think will add merits to this event.  “The idea is to have fun and network with other professionals  in the wonderful world of modeling.”

You will have an opportunity to shoot with “Elvis II Singer & Entertainer” plus many other local models. Tonia Ray from Cullman, Alabama will be one of our Feature Model.  At this time we are getting more and more out of town models that are planning on attending.

Companies  that work in the modeling industry will be there to help answer question about modeling and photography

J Miller Summers Commercial Photography
Thomas Martinez President

Costumes & More

I & I Modeling Agency

Northland Photography Club

Photographx Unlimited Photography Store

" It is mandatory for everyone to bring a smile and business cards if you have them "  (c;

If you would like to attend, have any ideas about the event or have a question please contact one of the following.

Robert Grantham
Vincent Photography
# 240054

Dennis Hodges
Fashion Point Model Consulting

Jan 17 07 10:08 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Jan 17 07 10:12 am Link